《○◇♡☆{sentiance}☆♡◇○》

"The plane left without you? Im so sorry..i dont understand whats going on here, but you have my word that ill get you off this island somehow.." mae said.

"No..we're not leaving..obviously, this isnt what we wanted..like, at all..but we cant quit now..mantah corp doesnt care if theyre hurting their dinosaurs..and mae, you cant protect them all on your own..we have to stay until we fix this, however long it takes..." darius said.

"Sure...whatever you say..." yaz said.

"Lets get to work, then.." i said.

"We've gotta get pierce back to the desert biome..and if the planes gone, that means the new dinosaur food has already been unloaded.." mae said.

"We'll go check the t.rex area to make sure the BRADs havent tainted their food.." brooklynn said.

"Y'all, yaz and i are both wrecked, so we're gonna go get some rest, if thats cool.." sammy said.

"Of course.." i said.

"Yeah, dont worry about it.." ben said.

"After youre all done, we'll meet at mae's and figure out a game plan to protect those dinos.." yaz said.

*****

*stomping and engine revving*

*vehicle door opening and closing*

"I gave you guys military-grade processing units and lizards with the intelligence of a banana are outsmarting you..how?"

*Unknown..*

*well they are smarter than that..*

"Uh-huh..and youve managed to lose a two-ton dinosaur?"

*Affirmative..Location Unknown..*

"Okay, then..can you at least tell me if the missing BRAD fell through the ice and is down there somewhere?"

*scanning sounds*

*Due To Ice Thickness And Water Depth, Location Of BRAD Is-*

*splashing*

"Unknown..yeah..got that.."

*was that necassary?*

"It was getting on my nerves.."

*receding footsteps and stomping*

*****

"You kids stay back, hes clearly agitated, and i dont want him to-" mae was cut off when pierce bellowed and charged at us.

"Pierce!" Mae yelled before dodging out of the way.

Pierce attempts to swing at me and the other two before mae steps between us and pierce.

"Pierce, stop..stop stop, pierce, stop..calm...calm.." mae says while pressing buttons on her tablet to make bellows.

Pierce calls back in a more panicked tone.