_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_

Third person POV-
With darius and friends..

We ran as the parasaurolophus ran behind us.

"Is the parasaurolophus still there?!" Brooklynn asked.

Kenji looks behind him to see the parasaur still chasing them only for the t.rex to come from no-where and chase it in a different direction.

"Aah! Not anymore!" He screamed, running faster to catch up with the other four.

"Over there! Cover!" Darius yells, pointing to a giant log.

They all either crawl underneath or climb over the log and hide behind it as the t.rex attacks the parasaurolophus.

They all whimper as the sounds of bones crunching and flesh tearing reaches their ears.

Darius looks over the log to see the rex dragging her fresh kill away to eat somewhere safer.

"Theyre gone.." darius says, everyone sighing in relief.

Not even 20 minutes after they left the docks they had started getting chased around by dinosaurs.

"Why are there so many dinosaurs around?!" Kenji asked.

"Its either your boyish charm or all the fences on the island are down.." brooklynn said.

"No offence, but its deffinitly the second one..." sammy said.

"I dont even care...right now, i just want a sandwich..we havent eaten since we had those awful carob bars that ben-...i- i..." yaz cut herself off when she mentioned him.

A distant roar made them all gasp then groan.

"We just need to eat and rest..i cant keep running like this..." sammy said.

"We dont have to! Theres bound to be a way to call for help on main street, and food and everything else! Come on!" Darius said, leading everyone towards the inovation center in the distance.

---
First person POV-
With y/n...
---

I heard the sound of something gnawing on fabric or fiberous material and my eyes shot open.

I was in the jungle, it was daytime, and i was tangled in vines, atleast i was touching the ground?

Only my left leg and arm were tangled, a couple vines wrapping around my waist.

Luckily my left arm has the broken wrist so i can use my other one to untangle myself.

My body was only inches from the ground while my right leg and arm were resting in the grass, this is an oddly comfortable position.