>[Œ§]<mixed signals>[þÆ]<

"Guess its not a ben plan if it doesnt involve blowing something up.." i said as ben got in the glider.

"I like to play to my strengths.." ben said.

"Lets show these janky toasters who's boss.." sammy said before i started the engine of the glider and started driving towards the warehouse.

A BRAD walks into the middle of the road and attempts to charge up a shot but i run it over and leave it in the dust, sammy and ben highfive as we turn another corner.

"Look out, BRADs! We're coming for ya!" Sammy said.

I see the warehouse up ahead and i speed up the glider before we all jump out, the glider continues towards the warehouse, runs straight into it and explodes.

The four of us cheer before turning around and running back to the compound.

---

We see the drones move in between pierce and big eatie and push them apart but then they go back to their original formation.

CAMS is still desprately trying to escape its command and stop the fight but she continues to fail.

"How could we let this happen?" Yaz asked.

Pierce and big eatie turned around to try and run away from eachother but the drones zap them and make them turn back to eachother.

"Whats going on? Why isnt darius stopping this?" Sammy asked as pierce smacks big eatie in the head with his tail.

"There was a bunch of BRADs..we had to take cover.." kenji said.

"We lost sight of kash.." brooklynn said.

"That means he could be in there with darius right now.." i said, starting to worry as big eatie and pierce roar at eachother.

The two continued to fight with no interruptions, big eatie getting hit by pierce's tail again and trying to bite it.

They circled eachother and pierce spun around to hit big eatie with his tail again, hitting her on a scar on the base of her tail and impaling a tail spike in it, the spike snapped off of pierces tail making it get stuck in big eaties tail.

Big eatie cried in pain and staggered back.

"What can we do? Big eatie and pierce are gonna kill eachother.." sammy asked before big eatie roared at pierce who backed away a bit.

Everyone looked to me for some kind of plan.

I looked up as i saw a drone fly overhead, big eatie dodges another tail swing from pierce and bites the back of his neck.

"The drones are forcing them together..split up..we need to knock 'em out of the sky so pierce can retreat.." i ordered.

Everyone split up and i climbed up a tree, it was pretty easy because of the claws on my gloves.

When i got high enough i crawled on a branch backwards and used my fake tail to swing at a drone, knocking it out of the sky.