●•.whatever it takes.•●

"Yes, Yes, YES! We are saved!" Kenji cheered, running back to the controls.

"Are we?" Darius asked, he looked up and noticed kenji was gone and slightly panicked "wait, kenji!"

The boat started and stopped in a couple seconds, the rest of us arrived in the room.

"Im not exactly getting good guy vibes, kenj.." darius said.

"Yeah, unmarked chopper, big scary guns.." yaz added.

"Im sorry, what would you bring to save a bunch of kids on one of the five deaths? Cake?" I asked, kenji nodded in agreement.

"She's got a point.." ben said, shrugging.

Lightning struck outside making us all jump slightly.

"The sea is pretty rough.." sammy commented.

"Alright then..we take our chances with the people in the helicopter?" Darius asked, earning nods from everyone.

Darius let kenji take control again and he brought us back to the dock where the helicopter landed on a nearby helipad.

We cautiously walked to the helicopter through the rain, the woman piloting was talking into her headset, seeming to get no answer from the other end.

"What are you kids doing out here?" A man asks.

"Long story..too long.." sammy said, using his hand to help herself into the helicopter.

"Way too long.." kenji added.

"Wait, if your not here to rescue us, then why are you here?" Ben asked as he fastened himself into his seat.

Before anyone could answer a couple loud thuds catch our attention.

A familiar roar breaks through the area and i put my mask back on.

Rexy roars at us again and the helicopter takes off, rexy bites onto the landing gear and tries to tug them back down.

Sammy almost falls out but the two boys save her and pull her back in, the heli gets free and flies away slightly.

The man tries to call for the pilot but rexy eats him making the helicopter fly away and leave me and the others behind with the trex.

Rexy roars at the helicopter as it flies away reminding us that we need to run.

We all turn around and run away i purposly fall back so rexy goes after me.

Once we got into the trees we juked the rex and hid in different places, darius behind a tree, brooklynn under some rocks, yaz under a log and me in a tree.

Rexy prowled past me, brooklynn and darius so we snuck out of our spots and started to sneak away until we heard rexy's angry roar.

We ran back to help yaz and i ran ahead.

I managed to ram into rexy's head before she could eat yaz, causing her to switch her attention to me.