Chapter 11

Y/N’s POV:

Finally at 1:13 p.m. we reached the town. I felt nostalgia driving through those familiar roads.  All the memories from months ago, when I was here to find Hannah, came rushing like a tsunami to me. As we were driving deeper into the town, I felt nervous, I just hoped that no one would recognize me.

We reached the motel and I parked my car in the parking lot.

"Oh no!" I suddenly panicked.

"What happened ma’am?" Justin asked in concern.

"Lilly works at this motel…. What if she recognized me?"

"Please don’t worry ma’am. She won’t."

"I hope so. Also, you are aware that we have to keep fake names while we are here right?"

"Yes, I know that ma’am."

"Good. So let’s go then?"

"Yes ma’am."

My heart was beating faster and faster with every step that we took. We were now finally inside the motel and standing at the reception- I saw her. Lilly!

She looked up to greet us and I immediately looked away to avoid eye contact with her. Justin made the reservation for the both of us, giving our fake names, of course. I could feel Lilly staring at me while giving us our room keys.

"Here you are." Lilly said while handing me the keys.

I just nodded and we made our way to our rooms. My room was 305 while Justin’s was 306. We kept our bags and belongings in our rooms and then decided to go out to eat lunch since we both were really hungry.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the Black Swan restaurant. It was expensive, but that was the only restaurant I was familiar with.

We got out of my car and went inside the restaurant. I kept looking around to check if I see someone familiar, thankfully, I didn’t.

We ate our lunch peacefully, paid the bill and came out….

As we were going towards my car, I was searching in my purse to find the car keys, and that’s when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am really so-"

My eyes widened in shock as I looked up to see none other than Phil standing in front of me.

"Oh, it’s my pleasure to bump into such a beauty." He winked.

Oh gosh! He was still the same.

"Umm.. I-I am really soryy… I wasn’t looking-"

"Don’t worry, it’s okay." He smiled.

I gave him a smile and started walking towards my car and that’s when he spoke up again-

"You remind me of someone."

I turned around to face him as he walked closer to me.

"Umm… that’s odd, considering this is the first time I came to this town." I lied.

"Really?" He asked, leaning more closer to my face.

"Y-Yeah."

I don’t know what, I don’t know why, something came in my mind and I asked him-

"Who do I remind you of, by the way?" 

"Someone really special. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. There was a different charm about her. Her beauty was perfect. Her eyes- so beautiful! One could get lost in her eyes forever! But-" He paused. I saw that he had tears in his eyes? What the hell? Why was he getting emotional? Who did I remind him of? Myself?