Chapter 19

I slowly opened my eyes, only to realise that I was tied to a chair. I was in, what seemed like a basement of a house. It didn't took me long to realise that I was tied on a chair in the basement of that same abandoned house, In front of which I fell unconscious.

"Hello? Is someone there? Let me go!" I yelled into the darkness of the room.

"Well hello there, Y/N. Good to finally meet you." A deep voice said.

A 6 foot tall guy came and stood in front of me.... He bent down, leaning closer to my face.

"How are you? Really good, I assume. Well you won't be anymore." He seethed.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked in an equall enraged tone.

"Looks like you are running low on patience." He tusked.

"Well, that's absolutely right. So tell me, who are you? Why have you kidnapped me?"

"Haha... Kidnapped you?... You came to me. On your own."

"Yeah, whatever... I am asking for the last time... WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Daniels's brother, Carson."

"Daniel? Oh!" Recognition reflected in my eyes.

"Yeah... Head of DemonEye. Who you not only caught, but managed to get him a death sentence." Carson said with a glare.

"He deserved even worse. I hope he is burning in hell somewhere." I said nonchalantly.

"SHUT UP! I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU!" He yelled at my face.

"Well, try me. Your brother told the same thing... But what happened next, we both know." I smirked.

"You are really confident, aren't you?"

"Of course I am."

"Listen Y/N, don't test my anger, I am warning you. You destroyed our lives. You took my only brother away from me! But I am back, in my brothers position, and trust me when I tell you, I am even worse than him. And for you, my hatred is beyond limits. I can kill you so easily, but I want to torture you, and that I will."

"Yeah, keep dreaming. You're right when you said you are worse than your brother, because you are an even bigger moron. Destroying people's lives, from robbing to kidnapping to brutally murder someone. Your brother and his gang did every crime we both can think of, and you are telling me I destroyed your lives? Now c'mon! You and your monster of a brother destroyed so many lives do you have any idea? Your brother got his karma, and so will you."

"I have to admit, you really got some guts. Your life is in my hands, dear Y/N. You don't have a family, what would you know about loosing a family member?"

He smirked, and that comment hit me hard in the chest. I didn't have a family, he was right. What do I know about family?

"You are wrong. I have a family. I have some fantastic friends. And they are more than enough for me."

A tear rolled down from my eyes. No, I can't be weak, not in front of him!

"Friends...friends...friends.. You have no one who cares for you. They don't care for you. No one does. No one loves you. You are unlovable. You are just an agent. How can anyone ever trust you?" He mocked me.

"What do you know about love and trust. I don't know if anyone loves me or cares about me. I do care about them. No matter how hard you try to play with my mind, you won't succeed. Do you think I don't know what you are trying to do? Of course I do. In fact, it's you who's unlovable. Who no one cares about. This mafia group of yours, are you really dumb enough to believe, they give a shit about you? They are just afraid, they are just working with you for money. Once, you are powerless, everyone will leave you."