Chapter 25

Justin's POV:

I woke up in a dark room, tied to a chair, those same two men were standing in front of me. They asked me about ma'am's whereabouts again, as if I'll ever tell them.

I noticed I wasn't alone in the room. There was another man who was tied to a chair beside me. Another man came inside the room. Alex. He was Alex. The monster we have been looking for. He didn't realise how big of a mistake he made to kidnap me.

Alex told me that the man tied beside me was none other than Jake! He looked so miserable! His face all red and swollen, blood was dried on his lips, his eyes were both purple. He looked so weak. I can't even imagine how ma'am would feel if she saw him like this.

Alex was brutally punching me, asking me to tell him about where ma'am is. It was painful. I wanted to scream and cry and fight him back. But I didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. I kept myself neutral. He realised that I won't give in so he stopped, threatened to not give me food or water But that was the least of my worries.

I chatted a lot with Jake. He was mostly asking about ma'am.. It showed that he genuinely cared so much about her, not that I doubted that in the first place. Despite his own miserable condition, he was worried about ma'am. These two were just made for each other.

Jake's POV:

I didn't know how much time it had went by since Justin was here. But I knew that every passing second was bringing me closer to MC.

Alex bursted through the door looking really pissed.

Alex: I'll kill the both of you right now!

Justin: And why so?

Alex: That damn women! She caught Arthur and Sebastian too! The fools went back to the motel to search for her, trying to impress me... But the police were there too and they caught them!

Justin: Hah! She didn't even had to do anything to catch them! Damn.. You have morons working for you, Alex!

Alex took out a gun and both Justin and I froze.

Alex: Let's see who would be laughing now.

He pointed the gun at me, then at Justin, then at me again.

Alex: Let's see.. Which one of you two wants to die first Huh? But not so easy.. It won't be any fun, right Jake?

Me: Let us go Alex. Your game is about to be over now.

Alex took out a knife and held it in his other hand.. Slowly, he pierced it through the skin of my neck.. Blood started flowing out and I winced in pain. He backed away.

Alex: I would really love to torture you but I have to leave this country, like a coward! All because of that MC. It's only the three of us left now. Me, Damien and Max. I will leave this country and gather more people to start my organisation again, but I will not surrender.

Justin: No.. You can't leave. You will be punished for everything you did. Your time is over now, Alex.

Alex: Lets see whose time is over.... Umm... Jake! Yes! I'll obviously choose my best friend first! C'mon Jake.. Time for you to say goodbye to us and this world.. Cause you're about to die.

"Not as long as I am alive... Brother."

That voice... Oh that voice.. I have been longing to hear that voice. I Knew it was her. She had finally come.

But wait... Brother?! I looked up to see MC walking towards us, a gun in her hand, pointed towards Alex.

"Ma'am!" Justin cheered.