Chapter 24

Justin's POV:

I was chatting with my sister, drinking my night coffee when I heard my room door open. I was startled at first but then I saw two men walk up to me, they were quite tall, were wearing black clothes top to bottom, their faces were covered with masks.

I quickly got up from my bed, trying to keep my face off of any emotions. I can't appear to be weak.

"Hey! Who are you? How did you come inside-" I yelled at them only to be interrupted m

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" I asked feigning obliviousness.

"MC. Where is she?"

"I don't know who you are talking about." I lied.

"Don't act innocent, Justin."

Now I was scared. They knew my name, they were here for ma'am. But it looked like they didn't know her real name... That meant it was them- Jake's kidnappers!

"How do you know my name?" I asked  them.

"That's not important. Where is MC?"

"I don't know." I could see that they were getting pissed off.

"So you are not gonna tell us, huh?"

"Well, no. I can't. Because I don't know!"

Suddenly they attacked me. One of them pushed me hard and my back slammed against the wall. I winced due to the sudden impact.

Before I knew it, they were thrashing me with punches and kicks. I fell on the floor. They were strong and there were two of them.

I crawled out from between one of the guy's legs and quickly got up. I slammed my body onto his back and he stumbled forward. I made a run for the door.

As I grabbed the door handle. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. The other guy had hit me with a vase. The glass pieces shattered on the floor and my blood painted on the wall.

I held my head and felt blood dripping through my hands. I was loosing consciousness, but before I passed out, I quickly hid the small phone which was kept on the table near the door in my clothes. I knew ma'am would find me with its help...

Jake's POV:

I had lost the count of number of days I was here for. My whole body was aching. I hadn't seen Alex since his breakdown about his past.

Suddenly Arthur and Sebastian, two more of my ex hacker mates, came into the room dragging someone. The guy appeared to be of my age. He was unconscious.

Arthur pulled out a chair and placed it right beside me. Sebastian tied the man on the chair, just like I was tied. Who was he? Why was he here? I had hundreds of questions about this.

"Don't worry your brain too much, Jake. Alex will be here soon, he'll give you all the answers you are looking for about this."

Arthur said nodding at the unconscious guy beside me. "Well Alex is here now. So you both can leave." Alex said, walking towards us. Both Arthur and Sebastian immediately left the room.

"See, I got you company, Jake." Alex grinned with delight.

"Who is he? Why have you kidnapped him?"

Alex ignored me and took a bottle of water and splashed it on the guy's face. He suddenly jerked up and started looking around frantically.

"Hey! Who are you? Why have you kidnapped me?" He glared at Alex.

"Just tell me where MC is, Justin." Alex instead asked him.

"What? Who are you? How do you know MC?" I asked the unknown guy.

"Haha, well... Jake, my dear best friend, this is Justin. Your lovely MC's assistant. He's been helping MC to help you. But look, he has got himself in so much trouble because of you." Alex told me.

"What? Assistant? Oh-"

I stared at his face.. He looked familiar.. Yes! He was the guy who was there with MC and Phil the night I was kidnapped.

"So you are Jake. Nice to meet you. I am Justin."

"Uh.. Nice to meet you too Justin. Is MC okay? How is she? She is fine, right?"

"Well well well.... You two have plenty of time to chat with each other. For now, just tell me where the hell MC is, Justin!?" Alex asked impatiently.

"I won't tell you even if you kill me!"

Justin spat out. He looked absolutely furious.

"Who are you by the way?!"

"Oh sorry.. I forgot to introduce myself... Hello, Justin, I am Alex."

"So you are the monster!" Justin said.

"Yes, I am the monster, or pathetic monster as my dear Jake here calls me." Alex smiled innocently.

"You won't do anything to MC, Alex!" I warned him.

"Shut up. I am not talking to you. So, Justin, it would be better if you simply tell me where your dear ma'am is, or else..."

Alex started punching Justin just like he does to me. Justin didn't let out any cries or sound... He didn't show any emotion, he just stared at Alex coldly. Even when he coughed out blood, he didn't react. This seemed to anger Alex. He suddenly stopped.

"Wow.. You are a tough guy Huh?! Don't worry, you won't be strong for too long.. You see.. When you don't get food or water for at least two days your body-"

"Don't worry Alex. Ma'am won't take more than two days to find me...i mean us."

Justin smirked at him. Alex gave him a death glare.. The look in his eyes only wanted murder... But he controlled himself. He let out a scoff and went away, leaving us alone.

Me: Wow, you are strong, man!

Justin: Well, thanks. I am an FBI agent, you know.

Me: Oh yeah, right. So.. How is MC?

Justin: Don't worry about her, Jake. She is really strong. And now it's only a matter of time until she frees us from here and I know it won't take her too long.

Me: Wow... You are so confident in her.

Justin: Of course. She never gave me any reason to doubt her abilities. She is a lovely and sweet lady but when needed, she is as fierce as a lioness.

Me: I can imagine. I can't wait to finally see her! You have no idea how much I love her, Justin.

Justin: I know. And... She loves you just as much, Jake.

Justin and I talked a lot. Well.. It was basically mostly about MC.. But Justin was a great guy. He wasn't scared at all. Such was his confidence in his 'ma'am'. With Justin with me, time was going by easily. My faith in MC only grew. I had a feeling that she would be here soon. I'll finally meet the angel of my life- my MC.