~one~

OMNISCIENT
|||||||||||||||||||||||

"I bought some new clothes for Amari and shit so she don't get cold and some new baby food and some new shoes too to go wit the clothes cause you know I want my baby lookin fresh and I also got—"  Kaseem got cut off.

"Seem calm down for a minute." Shay said having him sit on the couch next to him while she crossed her legs.

"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at Shay's teary eyes. "Baby you okay?" He asked and rubbed her back feeling her heart beat get faster and faster.

"I'm sorry Kaseem I can't do this." She said and tears fell down her face.

"Do what Shay?" He asked and wiped the tears off of her face with a smile. "Whatever goin on imma help you through bae don't worry." He said and she chuckled.

"Kaseem." She said and looked at his pretty brown eyes and perfect eyebrows.

"Yes." He said.

"I don't want to do us anymore." She said and his face turned.

"What?" He said and looked at baby Amari playing with her toy bear in the other room.

"I don't want to be with you anymore." She said and her last tear went down her face. "And I don't think I'm ready to be a mother right now either."

"What can I do to make you stay then?" He asked and she just sighed.

"Kaseem I don't think you understand. I can't do this I'm not ready I just can't be a mother right now." She said and his eyes were getting red and his face was burning.

"Aight Shay." He said softly.

"I'm sorry." She said and got up from off the couch.

She walked into Amari's playroom and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye baby girl." She said.

Shay walked to the door and gave Kaseem one last look.

"Shay." He said before she walked out the house.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you still love me?" He asked.

She stayed silent and then left the house leaving Kaseem with the question.

Do you still love me?