Sequel

Hello my dear readers!

Fyi: „Rekindling" is now up. Go check it out on my profile.

Here's the synopsis:

Lily and her brothers are stuggling to come to terms with yet another tragedy that occurred to one of their own. The previously tight-knit family is on the brink of falling apart as some members of the Taylor Clan are barely holding it together.

Only being months away from finally reaching her goal of officially becoming a teenager, Lily finds herself in the middle of the perfect storm, with only limited means to navigate through it. She is walking a thin line between succumbing to her own, overwhelming emotions and being the rock that her brothers so desperately need to lean on.

Can Lily overcome her own debilitating sadness in time to be the glue that keeps her family together? Will the secrets, that are finally being unleashed upon her, paralyze her or make her more determined than ever to fix things? How will these revelations help her understand her oldest brothers' past actions?

Together with the people who mean the world to her, Lily starts the last leg of her journey to discovery. What is the story behind her father's mysterious absence? Who are these creeps that are clearly after the Taylors? How did her sister Sienna really die and who is responsible for her death? Was her accident the reason for the brothers' move to the other side of the country or is there something else? And what is her mother's role in all of this, if any at all?

All these questions will finally be answered. But their impact on this curious, empathic, overthinking and reckless-at-the-wrong-time almost-teenager is anything but foreseeable. Lily can only hope that her previously reliable safety net called friends and family is up to the task to support her on this emotional rollercoaster.