Ch 7 - The Healer's Usual Days

Hello! Vinter here! To depict how y/n spend her days as a new agent, I will write it different as the usual storyline kind of writing. This is how y/n, as a healer spend her days in the protocol! Hope you enjoy reading this one! Feel free to skip to agents you want to see!

- - - - -

Aria's POV

I've learned everything I needed about the Valorant Protocol. I thought I would have to kill people but no, they're not ordinary people! They're copies of us that literally couldn't die! If they got taken down, they somehow would get up. They did have Sage on their team as well so maybe that's why they acted as if they had nothing to lose.

Me? I've been settling really well! Cypher and Yoru were kind enough to teach me how to improve my shooting accuracy. Cypher was especially amazing at sniping! Other than that, I've been on mission for the past 6 months and everybody was friendly especially Killjoy! We moved to the main base, leaving Brimstone, Viper and Chamber on Split to wait for Neon to return because we had to take the protocol's jet in order to get to Breeze. When I got nothing to do, I usually stayed in my workshop. Well, it's not the typical messy room you would imagine because I'd rather have it tidied up. I have my white work table, comfortable sofa and beanbags, a fridge and other stuff. Either trying new method on using my abilities or just treating those in need.

How was it, you asked? Well, this is the typical impression and what I do when somebody visits me to either hang out or just receiving treatment.

- - - - - 

Brimstone:

1. Would usually go in, brought tea or coffee then sat on the sofa without saying anything. Just too shy to ask for help.

2. Many dad jokes. He's quite funny though.

3. Sometimes rambled about how loud everyone was especially Phoenix. But he said he'd feel bad in the end after he told everyone off.

4. When I treated him, he would listen to everything I instructed and explained. He's easy to treat.

5. I needed to make sure this man takes more rest. Poor man has been stressful with the paperwork that he forgot to chill.

Overall: 7/10. 

- - - - -

Phoenix:

1. Would never knock on the door. Just bursted in and said hi, very loud. Like.. REALLY loud. I need to put a red light to indicate I was in a serious state or being very busy. So people would come in quietly.

2. When I asked him question about his health, he'd lie quite a lot.

Me: did you stay awake again last night?
Him: no. I've been sleeping well! I don't know why I feel like my fire isn't burning hot, though.
Also him: has panda eyes. The bags under his eyes were obvious.
Me: did you win against Yoru?
Him: yeah! I beat his ass and took him down real good!
Me: -_-

3. Sometimes he would bring me something. Only when he needed something.

4. If he got serious illness, he would look anxy and would definitely listen to what I say.

5. I needed to listen to his rambling first and wait for my turn to speak. Sometimes it's fun, but somebody needed to tell this guy how to stop. He needed to learn the timing.

Overall: 4/10. Get this man outta here, please. Oh and bring his coat too, he liked to take them off in my room.

- - - - -

Sage:

1. A soft knock that sometimes I couldn't hear. She would open the door, peek then asked me if she was allowed to come in. What a sweet lady.