Ch 16 - Missing

Aria's pov

That was the right decision. It was painful but I would manage somehow. I've been going out without nobody noticing. I knew we were on Breeze which was secluded, but the other agents usually fly to another cities to hang out. I took the chance to prepare myself to go away, leaving the protocol. No worries, their secrets are safe with me. 

I just left Cypher using my teleport. Yes, this whole time I could mark two locations at the same time. I waited for the team to eliminate the enemies then proceeded to say goodbye to Cypher. The first and probably the last person I love. I teleported to A long, a Sage was there but I didn't eliminate her. Perfect.

BANG!

"even better, Sage.." I murmured as I saw her miss a shot.

She flicked onto me but I was already gone. Maybe she thought she flicked in panic because she thought somebody was there and missfired. She was right, I was there, but she still missed the shot. I hid in the dark, waiting for the best timing to finally flee. Neon could be anywhere.

TAP!

I was right, she ran past me without seeing me. Cypher might've noticed the Operator shot and also noticed that I didn't teleport to Chamber. 

BANG!

"ah, they found Sage.."

I waited and saw Cypher and Neon interrogating Sage. That was my queue to leave. 

"goodbye.."

I started to sneak away and ran. I managed to flee without nobody noticing. I ran and ran, getting as far away from the scene. As I ran, I felt a sting in my chest. It hasn't even been half an hour and I already missed him.

"Aamir.. I'm sorry.." I murmured as I kept dashing.

After a while, I managed to find the crowd of people around 5km from the scene. That was that was the right decision, I had to go. Cypher has been refusing to open up his heart. He was still mad and hated me. Maybe if I was gone..

"maybe he'll forget about me soon then finally have a happy life. Because of me, everybody stayed away from him.."

Using what I prepared, I flew to Split first. I sent my stuff to Split so I had to pick them up. I didn't bring much so I should be fine. I would start living on the move like before. But now, I was also running from the protocol.

"I need to leave. I can't stay in Split.."

I picked Morroco, to Bind. Sometimes we gotta hide somewhere people wouldn't expect, right? I took my stuff and booked a ticket. I needed to erase my track first. I had plenty of money to even buy a house. But I had to throw them away because I knew Cypher might be able to track my bank transaction. That would be the last time I use the money and leave the rest in the bank account.

"ok, first I gotta land.."

To put it simple, I flew to Morroco and looked for a place. I withdrew a lot of money and put them in my bag. The money would be used to rent an apartment. I quickly looked for an apartment then rented it. 

"okay.. let's continue the plan.."

I decided to stay for a while at Bind. That was Cypher's hometown so I couldn't help but wanted to  explore. That could wait, I needed to finish everything fast before he could even track me. I sat on the bed, pulled out my laptop then ordered tickets online.

"so.. this should be the route.."

I booked some flight tickets. Morroco to Turkey to Germany to Australia to Singapore to Indonesia to Japan then finally to Korea. That was a lot of tickets but I got the money. I arranged the schedule to fly today as if I was already on the move even now but I purposedfully missing the flights. I was staying in Bind for at least a month.