𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌[ACHATIUS' APARTMENT]

[Achatius is questioning the Seelie Queen, who's seemingly happy with her kidnapping. She is strapped to a dining chair.]

CAROLINE: She was happy to be kidnapped.

ACHATIUS: You know, usually, when people are kidnapped, they scream, they beg. Why are you smiling?

SEELIE QUEEN: When you first came to my Court... I thought you nothing more than an impetuous child. But you're a man now, aren't you?

ACHATIUS: Perhaps you shouldn't have underestimated me.

SEELIE QUEEN: A mistake I can't possibly make again. Never in the history of the Seelie Court has someone managed to do what you have.

ACHATIUS: Well... I can't take all the credit... Your Highness.

[Rose approaches them.]

ROSE: If you two are done flirting-

ACHATIUS: I wasn't flirting.

SEELIE QUEEN: I was.

Kol chuckles at this.

ROSE: We have to attend to the matter at hand. [to the Seelie Queen] Your people have something that belongs to me. So, why don't you use your birds and your bees to tell the Seelie Court to hand over the Morning Star sword.

SEELIE QUEEN: And if I don't comply?

[Rose slaps the Queen in the face. The Seelie Queen gasps and is taken aback.]

BONNIE: She deserved it.

SEELIE QUEEN: I'd expect this behaviour from a proper Morgenstern... not from you.

[The Seelie Queen giggles a little.]

ROSE: I am a proper Morgenstern... just like my family. After all... [goes to Achatius and wraps her arm around him] I learned from the best.

[INTRO IS SHOWN]

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Achatius is standing in Edom and his eyes turn black and white wings appear behind his back. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Achatius hands have sparkles dancing. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.