Ch - 2 Scared

After 15 more minutes , they reached home . Zhan got out first then followed ha peng. Zhan actually wanted to run to the house because he knew ha peng was angry but couldn't because the keys is with ha peng. Ha peng seeing this just made a face and walked towards the door and opened it , all this time they were silent. They both walked, ha peng locked the door , put the keys in a key rack and removed his coat while zhan walked forward to his room which is upstairs , he hurried his steps there as he knew, "Trouble Was Coming." He locked the door and kneeled down, he started praying,praying to hades that nothing will happen. He prayed,he prayed and prayed until he heard someone coming up. He started chanting faster and louder again and again until he heard knock.

"open the door zhan." Said ha peng.

Hearing this zhan gulped and stood up slowly. He slowly walked forward to the door and opened it. Standing in front of the door is ha peng. Whose face was calm almost as if nothing has happened and with him. He had a black ribbon in his hands and looked directly at zhan's eyes. Zhan moved a bit and hapeng entered. Ha peng stood in front of the bed and told zhan  to sit in the edge of the bed. Zhan obediently sat there and ha peng moved closer.

Flashback

*Slap*

"Zhan why didnt you come to school for one week??" 15 year old enraged ha peng asked 13 year old zhan.

Zhan, " I just .....didnt .....want too  ." scared zhan said while crying.

Ha peng, " zhan it has been some weeks I am noticing , wtf is wrong with you ."

Zhan stood up quickly and covered ha peng's mouth. "Can you stop cursing?? Don't forget we are still at my house if papa or mama hears this then I am sure you will be out of the house."

Ha peng , " Then Tell me what is wrong with you"

Zhan, "ge....I can't just tell you like that." Zhan said while sobbing.

Ha peng , " why not?"

Zhan , " well its nothing–"

Ha peng , " ZHAN!" Ha peng with bloodshot eyes asked him.

Zhan , "oh my god, pls be quiet , papa will hear us." Zhan pleaded with tears running down his cheeks.

Ha peng , " u better say it now or else"

Zhan , " okay pls , pls stop shouting I am getting scared. I will tell but you have to promise that you won't get angry okay?"

Ha peng , " So you lied to me that you were just feeling unwell."

Zhan , "ge I just–"

Ha peng , "NO No, I see it , you don't trust me anymore."

Zhan , " ge pls listen to me "

Ha peng , "How Dare you lie to me zhan?? Who taught you all this? Did anyone of your classmates teach you this? Or is it that new substitute teacher?"

Zhan , " GE pls be quiet....Its not that "

Ha peng , " THEN WHAT IS IT??"
Hearing this zhan got really scared and backed away a little and got teary eyes again.

Zhan , " Ge pls ...pls pls pls...just listen to me ."

Ha peng , " oh stop it zhan!"

Zhan ," OKAY Fine I WILL TELL YOU "

Ha peng , " Alright then , let's see zhan what is holding you back from coming to school with me ."

Zhan , " you know your classmate Xeng Yi ? He just..... messed with me .... little ."

Ha peng , " WHAT?"