Ch-13 Àfter Èffects

.

.

.

Beast switched with Yibo and took zhan's phone from the table . He called Jiyang and explained the situation. He looked back at zhan only to see......

Zhan is grabbing his crotch area without removing the jeans.

Yibo's eyes widened and quickly ran to him.

Yibo ," Nooo zhan don't do this infront of me"

Zhan ," ge I need you."

Yibo ," noo zhan you don't need me you need something else."

Zhan ," ge don't you like me ge?? Then why are you not doing anything for me?"

Yibo," zhan even I need you now but I am stopping myself... don't talk now you are not in a stable mood ."

Zhan ," i don't know how to stop this feeling aah."

Yibo then stepped back. looked at xiao zhan for a minute and then .

Yibo ," zhan i can understand that this won't stop soon."

Zhan," huh?"

Yibo ," zhan listen to me , you are going to handle this your own."

By saying this Yibo took out his phone and search something.

Yibo ," zhan take this."

Zhan ," Ge what's this ."

Yibo ," zhan now all you have to do is to remove your jeans and take your thing out and move it up and down."

Zhan ," Gee but I need you."

Yibo ," sorry zhan but i can't help you, by seeing that video and doing what I told you , you would get some relief."

Zhan ," ughh this feeling isn't stopping ".

Yibo ," ughh you won't do this yourself I know."

Yibo then moved zhan's hand from the way and unzipped zhan's jeans. He moved the boxer until zhan's little brother was out .

Yibo ," ok zhan now just move this up and down."

Yibo then stood up and walked out of that room and stood beside the door.
He could understand that zhan was doing what he told since he could slightly hear zhan's moans which was causing him to wake his little brother . But realizing this , he took his airpods and put some music. After two songs ended , he slowly opened the door.

Yibo ," zhan?"

Zhan," ge"

That was what zhan said before falling unconscious. Poor boy has never felt this kind of emotions in his life before and has been truly exhausted. Yibo sighs of relief and fix zhan's clothing when Jiyang arrived.

Yang ," ge I will take it from here"

Yibo ," oh thank God."

........     ........   .........    ..........      ..........    .....
Few hours later

Zhan is having a fever and very irritating pain all over his body. It's as if he want something but he just doesn't seem to know what. He opened his eyes to see his in the bed. He realized that this is Jiyang's room . He noticed a bell next to his bed so he rang it. Within a minute Jiyang reached their with some water .

Yang ," oh you are awake?"

Zhan ," yeaa I think I am having a fever."

Yang ," not think, it's true that you are having a fever."