Ch-14 Scent & Men

"zhan this zhan that ohhhh my god , this boy is driving me crazy."

-Yibo

........,...............,...,............,..............................
While eating pasta

Zhan," I am telling you this is a bad idea."

Jiyang ," no it's not , you have been taken care by hapeng ge ever since middle school and now when it's an important life stage for you , you are telling me it's a bad idea to tell him about your first heat?"

Zhan ," it's not that , hapeng ge would worry unnecessarily which makes me cry."

*Little did Jiyang know about hapeng's violent behaviour."

Jiyang ," I am calling ge that's it."

Zhan ," if you do i would never talk to you."

Jiyang," then are you planning to keep it a secret?"

Zhan ,"definitely not."

Zhan," it's just that I will tell him today night."

Jiyang ," fine just eat first , your body must have been tired."

Zhan," mm"

........................................................................

Hapeng pov

I was so distracted in my work that I didn't even notice the time moving so fast. Finally I decided to take a break and looked at the time to be shocked. It's 12:55. F*ck I am late. I never allowed zhan to be out than 9:30 if it's not with me. I just don't trust the world at all. But right now because of my forgetfulness. I have forgotten to pick zhan back. This is so bad. I told my driver to go cause I would drive the car by myself. To my luck , there wasn't that much traffic and I got into that zhan's friend's neighbourhood. He is one of the ppl I trust around zhan as he and zhan were bestfriends even before I met zhan so I know they are more like brothers than friends. I saw the house but as I got more closer I saw that there were several men standing out side of his gate. I parked my car somewhere and quickly got our of the car only to notice that all the men standing outside are alphas and betas . I see the guard moving to the side of the house as soon as he saw me which I understand was to make me enter through the side as there were too many chaos in front of the gate. But as I got more and more closer , something was catching up to me. It's a scent. Not just a scent it felt like a sweet honey vanilla type but it's not any food. I rang the bell to the house and heard someone shouting.

"HAPENG GE PLS USE THE SPARE KEY AND ENTER THE HOUSE FAST"

I quickly kicked the flower pot by my side and didn't care if it broke or not. As soon as I opened the door the key dropped from my hand as I flew to the room listening to the chaos. As soon as I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

There was zhan in the bed struggling to unbind the rope that tied his hands together by Jiyang. I got angry as to thinking how dare Jiyang tie my zhan's soft hands with rough rope. I pushed Jiyang who was straddling zhan and touched the rope to see where I can untie it when I realised the scent. All this while I didn't notice the pure vanilla like scent that was emitting from this room. No speaking specifically, it was from zhan. Then it clicked me.