Ch-10 confession or not?

Yibo's pov :-

"oh my gawd"

I almost dropped the phone i was holding . What the hell is this? He is not a secret model is he?

How can he look like this even at home??? I can't help myself but scroll through his pics and like every one of them.

"No Noo....plss....don't do this ....I will do anything....sir...pls..." said the man about to drink the soup.

This MF had the audacity ask for forgiveness even though he know i don't give second chances. Besides who is he to interrupt me when I am looking at my angel?

I go upto that man and grab him by his hair while he is on the floor.

"You know what? Fine , i am not going to give you the soup if that's what you want."

Man," thankyou sir...I will repay you however you want."

As soon i said that line i noticed all my guards looking at me but when I looked at them they looked away. I know why they are like that. All of my personal bodyguards has been with me for some years and by now, they already know what's going to happen next .

Yibo,"you will do anything right?"

Man," yes sir but pls don't feed me that soup."

I went to that person and fixed his cloth pretending to care . I made him stand up and walked over to my guards and said something to them. Now that idiot must have thought I forgave him. But he's wrong.

I pressed the elevator which will reach the floor of the entrance so I can leave. As soon as I entered the elevator I heard screams. Screams of that idiot. I don't know from where did he get that idea of me , "Wang Yibo" forgiving him. When I said I won't give him soup , i meant as the liquid which I gave for flavour. He himself told me he doesn't want it so now he is eating just pins , needles, screws with rat poison sprayed. Oh i love to do this .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In car:-

Zhan , " ge ...can I ask you something?"

Hapeng , " go ahead."

Zhan , " why don't you ever take me to your office.?"

Hapeng , " office?"

Zhan ," yeaa the place you work."

Hearing this Hapeng suddenly pressed break. And looked at zhan...."hmm the place i work ? Zhan you want to see a man getting eaten by dogs , tortured by knives...huh? Hapeng thought in his mind.

Hapeng , " oh i just thought I will take you there when you are a bit older."

Zhan , " oh"

Hapeng ," but why did u ask this suddenly?"

Zhan , " i have always wondered but i didn't ask."

Hapeng , " why?"

Zhan ," cause i was scared if it will upset you."

Hapeng ," oh zhanzhan...there is no reason to be afraid of me zhan...I won't hurt you or lay hands on you if you are obedient. I only do that when you get into trouble or don't listen to me as a punishment. But that's fine because isn't that what parents do?. I do that because i care about you so much that I can't let you be astray.

Zhan , " hmm"

Hapeng , " i want a reply."

Zhan , " i understood gege."

Hapeng, " good ."

After 15 min,

Hapeng , " zhan when you are going inside take the thing inside the trunk too."