Ch-12 Heat

Zhan ," i didn't think you would actually want to meet me ge."

Yibo ," why not?"

Zhan ," uhmm i don't know why would you want to hang out with a boring person like me?"

wyb ' s mind : boring?? In what world?

Zhan ," GE!"

Yibo ," what is it zhan?"

Zhan ," oh I called you several times but you didn't reply ."

Yibo ," oh anyways this is for you."

Yibo then takes the cover he has been holding and open the box inside it revealing beautiful donuts.

Zhan ," Oh my god , donuts?!"

Yibo ," all yours"

Zhan ," Thankyou so much Yibo , I would die for these ."

Yibo ," don't say that and it's all for you."

Zhan ," these are so good ge ...but how did you know that I like donuts?"

Yibo thought fast. He thought about what he can say , he can't say that he stalked zhan's insta page to the very bottom to see that he posted about donuts frequently 3 years ago.

Yibo ," just a wild guess. You seem like a person who would enjoy anything sweet."

Zhan ," ge can we sit somewhere? I can't eat this properly."

"Excuse me"

Yibo," what do you want ?"

Zhan ," Lian ge why are you here so early?"

Lian ," sorry to interrupt but Master told me to give you this."

Zhan ," what's this? Black card?!"

Lian ," yes he said he was gonna be busy today and told you to spend the day with yangyang."

Zhan ," oh he is gonna be busy? He is not take me out is it."

Lian ," young master its-

Zhan ," forget it , he always does this."

Yibo ," whose black card is it?"

Zhan ," nevermind "

Yibo ," that man got me curious."

Zhan ," he is my ge that's all"

Yibo," your brother?"

Zhan ," well not biologically but he and I started as friends. Now we are more close than ever."

Yibo ," close?"

Zhan ," yeaa he takes care of me like a brother."

Yibo ," you ate right? I gotta go."

Zhan ," why so soon?"

Yibo," I just remembered I have to do something."

Zhan ," oh"

Yibo ," bye-

Zhan ," Yibo ge"

Yibo stood silent , his heart was bumping fast when her heard the other address him like that.

Yibo ," yes zhanzhan?"

Zhan ," I don't feel so well."

Yibo ," what's wrong zhan?"

Zhan ," can you perhaps call my gege for me? Here is my phone, I am so dizzy that I can't see anything clearly."

Yibo ," you can sit in this bench zhan."

"Zhan ...you are hot...you are having a fever."

Zhan," fever??"

Yibo ," zhan...zhan? Don't faint..."

Zhan," ge it's the sunlight...if I don't get inside I would get my fever worse."

Yibo ," zhan get in this room there is no one ."

Zhan ," can you just please call my ge , I will give you the number."

Yibo ," it's fine I already have."

Zhan ," how come??? Anyways just please do it fast i can't take it anymore."

Yibo," okay zhan sorry pls rest."

Yibo dialed the number and just when he was about to call , he was stunned.
Yibo's eyes widened and his mind hit with realization of the unique sweet scent. Zhan has gotten his heat. Infront of Yibo. Yibo turned and saw zhan in such a state he didn't even thought about. The expression on zhan was really different from his daily face and the omega pheromones is quickly spreading. Yibo didn't know what to do since this is the first time he had to deal with something like this and right now he is having a hard time himself for controlling his beast. He is fighting with his inner beast not to take over since zhan will get scared and won't even call him he after this. Yibo slowly went near zhan to calm him but him getting closer is creating trouble for zhan since omegas especially aquariumarine type tends to cling to the first alpha or beta that they see for rest of their lives and right now zhan's body is pressuring zhan to go to Yibo for heat. Yibo's one eye turned red since his beast has only half entered. Right then his common sense clicked and he quickly ran towards evey window and door so that zhan's pheromones won't get out. He shut the last window and turned to see zhan trying to take of his shirt as if it is suffocating him. Yibo here is pleading to Hades to just calm the situation otherwise he would do something to zhan who is not even 18. Yibo walked over to zhan and slowly took the palm which was trying to remove the cloth. Zhan here could smell the scent of the strong alpha and was dizzy. He fell down to his knees and quickly was weak. Yibo looked down and thought that he can't tame his beast anymore so he let it take over. Yibo's beast sat on the ground to get near to zhan's face. He grabbed zhan's face harshly and kissed him . Their movements were fast and at a pace , yibo's one hand was holding zhan's face properly as zhan was getting weak while with his other hand he took zhan by his waist and made it sit on his lap . So now they are on the floor with zhan sitting on yibo's lap. The harsh kiss getting more aggresive , Yibo entered his tongue into zhan's and fought their tongues together. The feeling that both of them were getting was indescribable, although Yibo doesn't get in heat, he remembered how it was actually in his teen years and that was the time he met his beast for the first time. He realised that whenever he gets omega scent or he was in danger , his beast would want to come out and act instead of Yibo. Zhan on the other hand , was getting more and more needy since his heat wasn't calming down. Yibo's beast , although he didn't have inch kindness in him , never went for mercy , always is rude to others , won't listen to others , don't care for anyone, his beast was trying to control himself in front of zhan. Wang Yibo understood that by this act that his beast really likes zhan and doesn't also want him to get scared but wants to do things too but can't due to the age and consent. Yibo's beast slowly pulled away and made zhan sit straight in the ground. He got up .

Beast," let's change"

Yibo," why you don't like him anymore?"

Beast ," if i be here , I would do more things so change fast , call Jiyang his friend and tell him to call.his ge."

Yibo ," alright."

Beast switched with Yibo and took zhan's phone from the table . He called Jiyang and explained the situation. He looked back at zhan only to see......