Ch-6 You again?

(Introduction to new character.)

: Wei daxun = studied with Hapeng in middle school , knows both zhan and Hapeng's obsession to zhan

: Wei daxun = studied with Hapeng in middle school , knows both zhan and Hapeng's obsession to zhan. Is good to zhan. Hapeng doesn't worry if daxun is speaking to zhan because daxun already has a gf.:)

Hapeng ," why isn't he picking the call?"

*ting*

A message from zhan.

Ge , I am in class now , can't pick up the call.

Ok zhanzhan

Hapeng , " its weird."

Wei daxun , " what is?"

Hapeng , " zhan always picks the call and let me hear that class is going on but this time he didnt."

Wei daxun , " must be a really important class."

Hapeng," hmm ."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jiyang , " faster zhan!"

Zhan , " I can't run*breathes*..faster , I am not Usain Bolt."

Jiyang ," we just need to reach the premises , we don't have to enter class."

Zhan , " yea I know I am not an idiot , which teacher will let us in?"

Jiyang , " bit more for the gate."

Finally they reached the gate and entered while crouching before security guard could see them. They run to the one of the hallways not caring whether it was their faculty. They were just relieved it was on time , both of them gasped for air.

Jiyang ," this is the most I have run so far."

Zhan , " yess Thanks to someone here."

* ring *

The bell rang and it was finally over.

Jiyang ,"hey don't go yet , we can leave together but let me just go to the washroom real quick. Stay right here don't go anywhere."

Zhan,"okay but come fast"

Jiyang, "okay ok."

With Jiyang left to the washroom while zhan sat in the hallways.

"You again." A very deep and course voice said. Zhan looked up to see the same hansome guy he saw before at the stairs.

Zhan , " hey."