Ch-11 Clue from Zhan

Next day+Yibo's pov:-

Zhan...

This kid makes me fall for him again and again . Even if he didn't do anything, his existence is like too perfect to be real. Yesterday that question... although he said it was a girl , he replied with me being kind ..which means that in his mind i have already earned a spot as kind person. I know it's because he is unaware of my doings even though there is alot of rumors about me being more dangerous than my father. I won't be dangerous , i like to make friends ..my policy is if you give respect to me i would to you too...but most people always won't come in that policy. They only want me for either my money, or my fame...i don't know what's wrong with this world .

Zhan ..judging by his characteristics is just naive and not influenced by this world. At one side its good that he is too pure for this world but in the other hand, it's wrong . Zhan doesn't know how life is actually since Hapeng that as*hole only let's zhan do whatever he wants. Zhan hasn't explored the real world and doesn't know that world is not always butterflies and rainbows. I want him to know the world...be smart...be independent that one day if Hapeng or me is not there ...no one would harm him. Hapeng in his delusional world thinks that he can protect zhan forever...but he is wrong. That b*tch has no idea of what is coming...i want zhan to be mine and mine only. I want him to feel me as his comfort zone. For that reason, i can't force zhan to love me now...i have to wait a bit longer and make zhan love me naturally . Only then I can achieve zhan's heart and fight Hapeng. Because if i fight Hapeng now , zhan would go with him and be against me as Hapeng has taken "care" of him all these years. For now I just have to be patient and since I have earned that clue from zhan "since you are kind" i know how to make him fall for me. Until then just stay Safe bunny.

Look at me , i am the son of mafia yet i still can't get anything i want instantly .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hapeng ," zhan where do you wanna go tomorrow?"

Zhan , " uhmm i don't know ge you have to choose since it's your birthday."

Hapeng , " but i wanna go where you want to go."

Zhan ," it has always been my choice right ? So for once you can choose."

Hapeng ," i will choose , but not now."

Zhan , " then when?"

Hapeng ," i will choose at your 18th birthday."

Zhan ," oh but it's too long."

Hapeng ," not that long just 2 months more. "

Zhan ," mm."

Hapeng , " now zhan go to sleep it's late."

Zhan ," ge where are you going?"

Hapeng," i have some work to do ."

Zhan , " can you go after i sleep?"

Hapeng , " Zhann it's my birthday did you really think I would let you go to bed alone?"

Zhan ," you teased me ."

Hapeng , " haha sorry sorry ok now go to sleep ."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hapeng 's pov

2 months for you zhan . For me it's 5 years. It has been 5 years that I have been waiting for that day. The day you turn 18 ...the day I can prove my love for you. I will be the first one to touch you although you haven't gotten your heat yet , i've heard that doing such stuff will make heat come faster. I am 21 now and you will turn 18 , after that no one can separate us.