Ch-3 Nyctophobia

TW: warning may contain abuse.

Zhan fisted his hands and waited until he heard a shout.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

*smash*

*ANSWER ME ZHAN*

*smash*

"I told*whimper* him...*hiccup* not to..." Zhan replied trembling after hearing the smashing. This act was not new to them , it all started when zhan went out one day without telling ha peng. That day zhan for the first time argued back to ha peng saying he was not a child anymore and how he doesn't want ha peng's control anymore. Ha peng realized zhan was in the rebellious phase but he didnt like it. Ha peng didnt like it one bit so he grabbed zhan to his room and started breaking things while shouting "You Are Someone who needs protection. " *smash* " IF I DONT LOOK AFTER YOU THEN ONE WILL" *smash* " INFACT NO ONE SHOULD LOOK AFTER YOU " . Zhan after seeing that and hearing, since no one has ever been like this to him, he got scared and traumatized he tried to leave the room crying , telling ha peng to stop but he didnt only after he stopped.Zhan didnt speak to ha peng for many days until ha peng apologized  .He realized his smashing everything is causing zhan to be scared of him , its not like he don't care about its just that zhan look like he will never see him again so then onwards , ha peng started covering zhan's eyes to not get too scared while he break bottles. No matter how much time zhan has listened to it , he still get scared. After smashing a lot ge came close to zhan and removed his blindfold and looked at the crying zhan.

 After smashing a lot ge came close to zhan and removed his blindfold and looked at the crying zhan

Ha peng, "There there."

Ha peng said before zhan hugged him.

Zhan , " I am sorry *hiccup* I will *sob* never do *hiccup" that again.

Ha peng consoled zhan and took him by the waist. He walked near the pillows and placed zhan on the bed.

Ha peng , "now sleep."

Zhan , " but I *hiccup" am not sleepy *hiccup* yet-" zhan couldn't complete before ha peng forcefully shut zhan's eyes. Zhan understood the act , ha peng wanted him to sleep and there is no choice. Zhan just nodded and turned while laying while ha peng left the room and closed the door.

Ha Peng took his phone and call someone.

Ha peng : Haoxuan ·· find everything about him under 3 hours.

================================
3 hours later.

Zhan slowly open his eyes and saw that he is still in the bedroom. He wakes up go to the washroom to wash his dried tears off. He came out and opened the room door and saw that the house is kind of dark, seeing this zhan frowned because zhan has nyctophobia also known as night blindness, a condition where he is inable to see well at night or in poor  light, even if it is only small dark then for zhan it very dark. He tried to turn on the light by switch but the light was dark. Zhan ' s room in this house is located in a very corner. Ha peng along time ago told zhan that this is zhan's room because ha peng knew that at night this hallway is kinda dark and since zhan had night blindness , he will not want to go to his room and therefore he will spend his time in ha peng's room. Zhan just gave up his hope and slowly started walking , he reached the stairs and just frowned even more because, there is no light there and this time he can't turn on because the switch is downstairs. What's worse is that zhan is scared of darkness. In the past when he was 4 years old he became friends with the neighbors son and started going there everyday .That other boy also liked zhan very much and cared for him because zhan was very naive and innocent and moreover he was an aquamarine blue omega so anyone could do anything to him and since that boy was an alpha he swore to protect zhan every way .Once when his parents had to go outside urgently at night, they made zhan stay at the neighbors . Zhan had no problem with that and in fact he was very excited to be with his friend Nai Bo. Nai bo was really caring towards him so he was also excited. Zhan slept fast before his friend because it was already night. While his friend was just reading a story book when his parents called him downstairs. At this exact time some thugs entered through the window and took zhan , at the same time because of the movement, zhan woke up too only to realize he was getting kidnapped, but before anything could happen nai bo came and bit the person who is carrying zhan' s stomach to let go zhan. Because of this incident , he developed a thing called nyctophobia and later he was diagnosed with night blindness which made people understand why zhan got so scared that night , he couldnt see anything. Because of this reason in zhan's house there is auto light everywhere, which means if it detects motion then the light will be on automatically. In ha pengs house the auto light is only in some places and most of the lights don't work. Zhan just sighed and slowly went back his room. He understood why ha peng did this , it was because ha peng didnt want zhan to go anywhere. He waited for along time in the room until ha peng opened the door. Zhan stood up and hugged him sorry. Ha peng understood zhan wants to be forgiven so he just nodded and waited Zhan to say something.

Zhan, " ge "

Ha peng,"mm"

Zhan," I am hungry"

Hearing this ha peng frowned because he forgot that zhan haven't eaten anything in morning.

Ha peng,"come I will make something for you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next day

Zhan , " but why ge, you are not coming to school?"

Ha peng, " zhan baby I am so busy today"

Zhan, " ugh...ge you are even busier then a celebrity."

Ha peng hearing this smiled a bit. He wonders what happens if zhan finds out that he is really famous in the after world?.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ha peng assigned someone to drive zhan to school so that zhan doesn't have to be late. After 25 min zhan reached school and standing at the main gate is Song Jiyang (zhan's best friend.) Zhan waved his hands but Jiyang just stared at him . Zhan knew something was off so he got of the car and went and said what? . Jiyang just took his hands and started speed walking inside school. Zhan while getting grabbed by Jiyang looked around to see the school to see the school very very clean today, usually the school is dirty but today everything is expectional , not only that , zhan heards so many whispers while coming , it was as if something big was going to or happening right now. Jiyang grabbed him to the washroom and looked at him sternly.

Jiyang , " zhan how many times have I told you that if I am absent one day then tell me everything that happens that day?"

Zhan , " why what happened?"

Jiyang, " Xuan got into an accident yesterday

Zhan , " What?!?"

Jiyang , " yea he is admitted to the hospital "

Zhan , " AND? Wait why r u not Panicking? Weren't you crushing on him for 3 weeks."

Jiyang , " My cousin sister is a nurse there and she told that he just needs rest and only his leg ,arm,wrist got fractured."

Zhan, " mm , oh Jiyang why is everything clean?"

Jiyang , " I know what you are thinking and its not the day where the principal walks around the school once an year."

Zhan , " then why–"

Jiyang , " The mafia's son is joining our school today. He is in same class your ha peng ge."

Zhan , " mafia? Ohhh you are talking about the U hmm...Yang..Tang..."

Jiyang, " Wang yibo."

Zhan , " yess Wang yibo right?"

Jiyang , " yes."

Zhan,"hmm."

Jiyang , " I heard he is way more dangerous than his father."

Zhan , " really? I haven't met the father so I won't know."

Jiyang , " that....was the most lamest joke ever."

(Aaaahhhhhhhh,you are so handsomeeeeee.) Heard from the entrance.

Zhan , " what was that?"

Jiyang , " I think he arrived , come let's go see."