Ch-15 An Imposter

"I won't let anyone touch him."

-yibo

..................................................................

In hapeng's bedroom

"Ge"

Hapeng ," Zhan just listen to me and hold your self together."

Zhan ," Ge i...want something"

Hapeng ," i know zhan even you don't know how much I am trying to control myself right now."

Zhan ," Ge I....ahhh...i.. want you to do something to me like in that video"

Hapeng ," What?"

Zhan ," yes ge like that video pls... The video that you put for me"

( zhan getting the heat effect for the first time caused him to get a fever some time ago so right now he is not in his correct sense. )

Hapeng ," Zhan..."

Zhan ," geeee....i..."

Hapeng ," zhan?"

Zhan ," i can't hold it in ."

Hapeng ," oh zhan don't be unconscious now . You said something about a video."

Zhan,"ge I am tired but I want something."

Hapeng ," as far as I know zhan , you have never and won't watch a p*rn video in your life. I will not allow that kind of things. Seeing other men's private parts. Then what type of video are you talking about? Besides who the fuck is the ge that showed you this?"

Zhan," ge ge...I need you"

Hapeng ," zhan..tell me what video where you talking about before."

Zhan ," yibo gege...i need you pls."

Hapeng ," Yibo huh?"

Hapeng ," YOU LIKE THAT WANG YIBO RIGHT?"

saying this before zhan could speak again Hapeng slapped him and got off of the bed. By getting this hit zhan somewhat became half aware of what was happening. But what zhan couldn't understand was that why would his loving and caring ge slap him.

Zhan ," Peng ge..*sob*..it hurts."

Hapeng ," I gave you the slap so that it will hurt. You slut , your lies will be open tomorrow morning when you are okay. Now I am gonna lock the door , if I see you escaping through the window I swear zhan. You won't have legs tomorrow."

Zhan ," ge ge pls don't call me a slut."

Hapeng ," shut the f*ck up."

And closed the door.

Zhan was all alone in the room and cried so much. He didn't understand what he did wrong. A slut? He was never a slut. Before knowing what he was doing , zhan took his tab and logged in the insta account.

@zan_mei logged in

His hands searched fast for yibo's acc and called him. Through a tab.

----------------------------------------------------------

Call conversation

Yibo ," who are you and why are you calling in the middle of the night you f*cker."

(Yibo said just by attending the call without looking at the name of the caller.)