A Glimpse of the book

When my books Together Forever , Friend to Friend Heart to Heart and We Tie until we die, got immense love from you all,
My mind created and filled me up with another beautiful story.
I really missed writing We tie until we die,
so here i am back with another story.... it's about love , complicated relationships , unforgettable memories and friendship.

This story revolves around four girls and four  boys.
They are in their mid twenties and from different professions.
They used to study in the same college ,
let's see what happens when they meet after six years....

In this book we can see what happens when they meet their first love,  their ex , their enemy , their long time crush after  six long years...
This gonna be really complicated.....

so get ready for the rollercoaster ride of love, friendship, heartbreaks, unforgettable memories,   complicated relationships,  and of unexpected twists.

I'm thankful to my mom and sister who encouraged me to write and specially I would like to thank my best friend  for helping me with the story....

And a special thanks to AnushkaKaushik979 for giving me this idea for the story line .... Thank you so much darling.

As well as my amazing followers, my lovely friends  and readers , who always support me no matter what ....

This book is my pure imagination,
so please don't relate it to their real life ... this book will be in English,  their will be indian cricketers and drama actors to make it easy for you all to imagine the story.

So hope you all will love Nothing ever changes as much as you all loved my previous three books.....

Ashi