Chapter 29🌸

Writer's POV

They waited for sometime before they meet Aadhya, so that she can get time to digest whatever Doctor said about her health and the rest of the gang needed time before they face Aadhya.

They entered inside and saw Aadhya lost in her thoughts,
she turned towards them and saw them looking here and there.

Aadhya: Finally you guys got time to see me ? I thought you guys forgot me.

She said in her normal voice. Others were shocked as they were expecting a broken Aadhya.

Aadhya: Avu , sid why did you guys come? You have assignments na ?

Sid: Seriously di? You think we can concentrate on our assignments when you are admitted in hospital?

Aadhya: Doctor said he will discharge me within a hour.

All nodded at her.

Aadhya: Why are you guys not talking? We are not in a funeral!!!
No one has died so why are you being so quiet!!!

Sahil:Aadhya!!!!!

All flinched as he yelled.

Sahil: What are you saying ?

Aadhya: I was just joking sahil.

Shaan: Why are you behaving as if nothing has happend Aadhu, why are you controlling your emotions infront of us?

Aadhya: What do you guys want me to do? To cry my heart out saying that my life is at stake, I'm suffering from a brain Tumour and there's only 22% of possibility that I will survive?
That's what you all wanted to hear?

Zoya: Aadhu please!!!

Aadhya: I don't wanna cry over this guys,  I don't want to waste my time thinking about it,
I want to spend my time with you guys like before, I don't want this sympathetic looks you all are giving me, I want everything to be normal. Please guys.... I don't want to be like a patient.....

All looked at her with amusement.

Yashika: How can you be so strong?

Aadhya shrugged.

Avu: My di is the strongest... who knows it better than me.

Aadhya smiled at her.

Shub: Everything will happen in the way you want Aadhu . We won't talk about this ok?

Aadhya grinned.
Sahil hugged her tightly while hiding his face in the crook of her neck.
She rubbed his back.

Sahil: I love you so much... and nothing will happen to you.

Aadhya: I know.

They broke the hug and Aadhya wiped his tears.

Doctor discharged Aadhya and they all went to Aadhya's home.

_______________________________________

Aadhya slept as soon as she came home because of her medicines ,
others stayed till she woke up... non of them spoke anything.
They just kept quiet. Aadhya slowly came from her room and got seated beside sahil.

Ridhi: how are you feeling ?

Aadhya: Fine.

All nodded.