🌸Author's Note🌸

Hey guys....
So "Nothing ever changes" is officially completed...
It's my fourth book and the love and support I got  from you all for this book is unconditional...

When I completed my first  three books, I never thought that I will be able to write and complete another book .
I almost thought that I will lost the interest in writing...but then AnushkaKaushik979 suggested me this story plot and
with your encouragement , love and support I did it.

First I want to thank my mom and sister , for supporting me and my best friend too .

Mostly I'm thankful to my readers for being there with me throughout this journey .
No matter how Late I'm to update you guys always waited . I found some amazing readers and friends, I can't mention all your names here but love you all so much ...

This book got loved from you all a lot....
I found new friends whom I wanna treasure for the rest of my life .
I'm really sorry as I can't mention your names here ...
But please remember that, this journey would have never been possible without your love for the book and the support you all gave me ...

Whenever I update I always wait for your comments, from which I guess how much you all are attached with the book. 
Your comments, votes, support, encouragement meant a lot to me ....
we all have cried together,  laughed together through this book.

The journey of this eight youngsters with the heartbreaking twists and with their madness was indeed a Rollercoaster.
Shaan, Yashika, sahil, Aadhya, shub, Zoya, Ahhay and Ridhi , you all loved all those characters a lot... and that means a lot to me...
Thank you for loving our temporary characters Sid, Avu, Shreya and Dev too.

Ok guys  now I'm crying 🥺

I'm gonna miss writing this book so damn much , it's my fourth book but really special to me and I'm really very emotional right now ...
Thank you once again guys ...

I  will hope to come up with  another book , which will be different from this plot , I'm planning to start it from next week.
hope you all will support me in that too...

Thank you guys and
love you all so so so so so sooooooooooo much...
Stay safe

Ashi

🌸🌸🌸