Chapter 37🌸

Writer's POV

It's been a months since Zoya and Shub's marriage.
  They went to Maldives for their honeymoon.
And all the others were waiting for them to come back so that they could start planning Aadhya and Sahil's wedding.

Sahil's mom had to go back to Australia because of work.
Sid and Avu were busy with college as its their last year.
Finally they all got a free time and they all joined Aadhya and sahil in Khurana Mansion.

Ridhi: Finally we all got some time to meet each other.

Shaan: Yeah right, we all became so busy in our work.

Abhay: Why did you both come back so soon Shub and Zoya?
We thought that you guys will settle down in Maldives.

He said while others chuckled agreeing with him.

Shub: Stop being so jelous dude... I was enjoying to the fullest with my wifey.

Yashika: Hope you are not Pregnant Zoya.

Zoya: Stop it guys... its embarrassing.

Sahil: When we were not embarrassed zoya ?
We all do something embarrassing always.

Aadhya: So true ha ha ha.

Zoya: Forget it,  let's come to the main point. Let's plan our innocent baby's and naughty dumbo's wedding !!!

All laughed at the way she called Sahil and Aadhya... except for sahil.

Sahil: Wow you love  me so much zoya.

Zoya: I know right

Ridhi: you both don't start now, so Aadhya how do you want your wedding?

Aadhya: Guys... Actually I just want our parents,  and you guys in my wedding,  including Dev and shreya obviously.

Yashika: Seriously? That's all ? What about other people? Relatives and common friends and all.

Aadhya: We will give them a party after the wedding.

Shaan: But why Aadhu? Is there any specific reason for that ?

Aadhya: I just wanted to be around the people who are genuinely happy for us. I mean most of the people just come to hangout or just to eat and go...
so will give them a party later.
But when I and sahil get married,  I just want my special ones to witness it.

All smiled at her words, she really did make sense.

Abhay: That's so true ... let's do the way you wish.

Aadhya grinned and sahil kissed her forehead.

Shub: So you want a simple wedding?

Aadhya: Nope !!! I want a fairytale kind of wedding, I want to dress like a princess, I want you girls to look like princesses too...
the decorations should be magical, I know there's only few people would be there but I want everything to be so beautiful and magical.

All were surprised with her wish.

Sahil: Seriously baby? I thought you would like a simple wedding.

Aadhya: No sahil, for me , our love story is a fairytale so I want our wedding to be like a fairytale movie.

Yashika: Ok so we girls are on this!!!

Zoya: Yes we will be planning this... just the way you want.

Ridhi: It will be totally like a fairytale,  trust us...