Chapter 2🌸

Writer's POV

Abhay was throwing a party to all his closed ones , including the cricketers , so that they can celebrate their victory .
Dev was one of Abhay's friend as their dads were friends.
Shub  came to the party and Ananya was clinging into Abhay like a koala bear.

Abhay: Can you just leave me alone for a while? You are really irritating Ananya.

Ananya: No one knows what's going between us yet Abhay, so we have to act.

Abhay: Exactly,  I have to inform  about our break up very soon,  cause I really can't tolerate you anymore.

Abhay glared at her , and went towards shub who was near the drink counter.

Abhay: Hey buddy.

Shub: What's up bro ? Whats going on between you and Ananya?

Abhay sighed and told everything shub.

Shub: I never got good vibes from her,  good that you didn't have any feelings towards her.

Abhay: I was not ready for a relationship at all , but I didn't have any option than saying yes to her when she proposed.

Shub: Yeah and you  you are still thinking about your college days crush right?

Abhay smiled unknowingly.

Abhay: I don't know buddy, don't know even where she is , maybe she's in a relationship now ...
who knows , it was just a small crush.

Shub: You sure?

Shub asked with a teasing smirk

Abhay: shut up...
oh Dev!!! Come shub I will introduce to someone.

Abhay took shub near dev who just came inside.
Abhay greeted him with a hug.

Abhay: How are you dev ? And meet him,  he is shub , my best friend and..

Dev: And Indian cricket team's captain .. who doesn't know him dude.. congratulations guys... you all rocked the match.

Shub: Thank you bro.

Abhay: Dev is my dad's best friend's son,  one of my friend too.

Dev:  you didn't come to my engagement also , and you call yourself as my friend ?

Abhay: Sorry dude , where's your fiance by the way ? I told you to bring her na .

Dev: She went to bring her purse , oh ... there she is ....

All the three boys looked at the door Abhay was happy while Shub was shocked.

Zoya looked at them and got shocked too as she never expected to see abhay and shub over there.
Shub and Zoya was sharing an eyelock.

Abhay: Oh my god !!! Zoya?

Zoya: Hey Abhay...

Abhay hugged her, even she reciprocated.

Abhay: How are you girl?
Its been so long since I saw you...
where did you disappear suddenly and shub look na ,

Abhay said and turned towards shub who was standing with a blank face. Then only it clicked his mind.
He bit his lower lip as he knew that how awkward is the situation now .

Dev: how do you guys know each other?

He asked while sliding his arm around zoya's waist ...
Shub eyed his arm which was on zoya's waist and looked away .
Zoya was looking down .