Chapter 33🌸

Writer's POV

It was the day of Aadhya's surgery. 
They all were tensed but kept strong with the belief that she will be fine .
Parents of the gang came to bless Aadhya, including dev and shreya.

Mrs.Malhothra: Aadhya darling,  we all went to church and came. We all prayed for you...
You have to stay strong dear..
you will be perfectly alight after the surgery.

Aadhya: Hope so Aunty.

All glared at her.

Mr.Arora: Aadhu, don't think like that daughter,  you will be back after getting well and you have to start your classes also na ? We have lots of things to do after you come back.

Aadhya nodded meekly.

Mrs.Sharma: Think postive Aadhu, and beleive in god. He will never ignore his favourite child.

She said while caressing Aadhya's head.

Aadhya: Thank you Aunties and Uncles... thank you for all the blessings.  With you , all around me I never feel the lack of mom and dad.

Mr. Kapoor: you are our daughter only. What if your mom and dad not there , as long as we are there, we will never let you miss them.

Aadhya smiled with tears and hugged each of the elders.
They all kissed her forehead while her friends were emotional too.

Aadhya got a call from Sahil's mom who's in Australia.  She answered the phone instantly.

Aadhya: Hello

Mrs.Khurana: Aadhya , darling ready to go?

Aadhya: Yeah mom, will be leaving after few minutes.

Mrs.Khurana : I'm really sorry , I should've been there for you,  but unfortunately I'm not... I'm sorry darling 

Aadhya: mom that's ok, I understand.

Mrs. Khurana : This is an exam baby, god is testing his special child ,
you just have to be strong and pass this , All the best...
and I know that nothing can fail my soon to be daughter in law.
When you get well soon , I promise I will come to see you as soon as I can .... take care darling.

Aadhya smiled genuinely.

Mrs.Khurana: Thank you mom...  love you mom, bye.

Mrs.Khurana: love you more darling. Bye.

They hung the phone.

Sahil: She should've been here , atleast today.

Aadhya: She is busy Sahil, atleast once try to understand your own mom.

Sahil: Can we not talk about this now baby?

Aadhya sighed and nodded.

Aadhya's POV

It's the day, I hope this day wouldn't end up being my last day in this world, 
first I was not scared of death, but after seeing the love I'm getting from my close ones , I don't want to leave them,
I'm greedy to live now so that I can make more memories with them,
there's a lot which I wanna do in my life,  but if death is written in my destiny , nothing can stop that.
But god , I wanna live,  I wanna live for the ones who loves me so much.....

I looked back at my home , who knows if I will return or not...

With that we left to the hospital.