Chapter 26🌸

Writer's POV

It was the night before the wedding,  girls planned a bride to be party for Yashika... While boys organised a bachelor party.
Girls were dressed in short dresses, they all occupied a hall in the same hotel and boys were in the hotel club.

Yashika: Thank you so much for this party girls, I love you guys...

Zoya: Anything for you girl, afterall it's the first marriage from our gang so we have to celebrate each and every moment.

Others: True.

They did a group hug.

Ridhi: Girls!!!! I have got drinks !!!!
Lets get drunk to celebrate crackhead and idiot's wedding !!!!!

Others: Yesssss!!!!!

Aadhya: but what if ,Yashika gets hangover,  she have to wake up early morning also na.

Shreya: Oh god Aadhu, stop being a spoil sport... let's just get drunk!!!!

Aadhya nodded as she knew she doesn't have any other option.

All the girls were high and they were not in  their senses. Except for Aadhya, she just had two drinks and thankfully she was not high.
Ridhi was trying to fly ....
shreya was admiring about Dev,
zoya was Dancing like a mad woman , And yashika was quiet all this time...
Aadhya was having a headache because of the girls behaviour, she was frustrated....

Aadhya: oh just stop it dumb heads!!!! Non of you are in your senses!!!
Thats why I told you guys not to drink....
If you guys didn't wake up in the morning na , I promise I will kill you all !!!!

They all looked at Aadhya shocked as she never shout like that!!!
But they ignored her and continued what they were doing.

Aadhya: Get down from that table Ridhi!!!! You gonna break your head now !!!

Ridhi: Aadhu..... why are you shouting? I'm trying to fly na , let me concentrate..

Aadhya: oh god!!!
  Zoya !!!! Stop dancing girl!!! You will get body ache tomorrow from the way you are dancing!!! I'm the dancer here, not you!!!

Zoya: So what? I'm soooo happy... I got my love back and now my bestie is gonna get married and I don't why but I can't stop dancing!!!!

Aadhya face palmed and looked at shreya who was talking to herself.

Aadhya: shreya,  not you atleast!!! Please help me to get these girls to the rooms..

Shreya: Aadhu, do you know how romantic Dev is ?
He is so handsome, so cute, and the besttt boyfriendddddd....

Aadhya sighed and looked at yashika who was still quiet and seemed like she was thinking about something....
Aadhya was annoyed.

________________________________________

Boys were having their drinks. But they were not high.

Abhay: So shaan, how do you feel to get married?

Shaan: I feel like I'm gonna own the whole universe tomorrow ... I'm so happy guys...

Shub: In a week he will come crying to us saying , why the hell he got married.

Boys chuckled.

Dev: You are saying as if , you have experience.

Shub: I don't have experience,  I will not get that experience cause my zoya is not like yashu na....
And yashu is the walking bomb of our gang.