Chapter 8🌸

Writer's POV

Abhay posted in his social media saying that he broke up with Ananya ....
He mentioned that they felt they were not compatible to each other so they decided to break up ....
Ananya mentioned the same in her social media as Abhay forced her to do it...
And Fibally Abhay is free from her, and he was more than happy about that.

Abhay called Ridhi...

Abhay: Heyyyy....What's up Ridhi?

Ridhi: Nothing Abhay , I'm at home these days.

Abhay: Why do you sound so low ? Are you ok ?

Ridhi: Umm yeah , I'm ok

Abhay: I'm not gonn take that Ridhi, tell me what happened?

Ridhi: It's.... Its about Kartik.

Abhay frowned.

Abhay: What about him?

Ridhi: He is kind of ignoring me , and it hurts me.....

Abhay: Ofcourse it will, you love him na .

Ridhi: I don't about love him Abhay,
I like him, I have feelings towards him , he is my first boyfriend....
he makes me feel special but I don't know what's wrong with him from the last few days.

Abhay: Didn't you talk to him about this ?

Ridhi: I went to his Office,  and I asked him , he looked miserable, he said he is busy but he said he Will come and talk to me ....

Abhay: Maybe he is busy with work Ridhi... I think you are over thinking.

Ridhi: No , something is bothering him Abhay... I don't know what is it...

Abhay: He said na he will come and talk to you.... have patience girl.... seriously Ridhi, you are till the same.... you don't have patience at all ....
I still remember how desperate you were to get into a relationship with me na .... You were always behind me , like a tail...

Abhay said to cheer her up... Ridhi wide opened her mouth.

Ridhi: Are you even serious right now ? You stupid Flirt....
I was never desperate to be your girlfriend ok?
It was you , who was coming behind me flirting always....

Abhay:Huh, in your dreams ....
what do you think? You were the only girl in the college, that I came behind you....
Girls used to die on me ok? Still they do, by the way ....

Ridhi: Yeah yeah those girls are blind...That's why.

Abhay: No you are jelous ....

Ridhi: Huh, nonsense

Their silly argument continued for a while, they both knew that Abhay started the argument to lift up Ridhi's mood. And it was successful.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yashika came home late in the night after a shoot.....She had dinner and went bed after getting changed, but she was not getting sleep, 
she went to the balcony of her room.... The weather was really cold and Romantic....
She felt like eating ice cream. So she checked the fridge but their was no ice cream....

She pouted sadly.... She got an idea and called Shaan.
Shaan was sleeping peacefully....
He picked up the phone but he was still half asleep.