Chapter 12🌸

Writer's POV

Yashika sent an address to Shaan, he went and saw that it was yashika's farmhouse.....
He went inside and saw the house decorated beautifully with red balloons and Red roses.
And their stood Yashika infront of a table for two.

Shaan walked towards her. And gave her the bouquet of red roses he bought for her,  she took it with a huge smile on her face.

Yashika: Happy Valentines day idiot. Thank you so much for these beautiful flowers.

Shaan: Happy valentine day Crackead and you are looking gorgeous.

He said and kissed her forehead,  making her smile.

Yashika: So let's have dinner?

Shaan: Woah my favourite dishes,  you made them?

Yashika nodded while smiling.

Yashika: I don't know if they are good , if not also , you don't have any other option than eating them .

They both served food ,shaan took the first bite,  and it was indeed delicious.

Shaan: Wow Yashu, this is delicious,  I loved it. Thank you.

Yashika: You are welcome .

They had their dinner and had a conversation about their wedding and old days.

Yashika: So will you dance with me My soon to be hubby?

She asked while forwarding her hand. Shaan held her hand.

Shaan: I would love to my future wifey.

Yashika played perfect.
Yashika's hands were around his neck while his were on her waist.

They both were dancing beautifully to the song , throughout the song they were lost in each other.
Their eyes conveyed something which they couldn't convey through words and that was love.

Shaan: I have something for you.

Yashika: What is it ?

Shaan: Wait a second

He came back with a small box in his hand and gave it to yashikq she opened it and saw a stunning Heart diamond necklace.