Chapter 9🌸

Writer's POV

In the Campaign.....

Sahil and Aadhya were talking with her each other ....they walked towards the road....
They saw a truck coming towards an old couple who were crossing the road.... They were about to meet with an accident but sahil pulled them out of the road and they got saved .

Old couple: Thank you so much dear,  you saved our lives.

Sahil: Be careful uncle and Aunty .... Take care.

They went after blessing sahil.
Sahil turned towards Aadhya and saw her on the floor, she was crying.

Sahil: Aadhya !!!!

He ran towards her and cupped her face.

Sahil: What happend? Why are you crying?

Aadhya: Sahil.... mom....dad.... they....met ....with .....an....accident....like this........I....still....remember how....they ....were lifeless inside.....the car.....we ...were left alone..... we lost....our parents.....the only people we had.....

Sahil embraced her in a tight hug and rubbed her back as he knew that she is getting a panic attack.
Sahil's eyes were glistened with tears. He kept on rubbing her back.

Sahil: Aadhya....please calm down.... I know what you are going through....
but now I'm there with you na , I'm there with Avu too whenever you both need me .... she is now my sister too....
now you have a brother also na .... sid.... please calm down......

Avu and sid came finding them and saw the entire scene  ......
they both got tears too...
Avu was going to Aadhya but sid stopped her.

Avu: Sid ...let me go to di....

Sid: No baby, bhai is there,  let him handle di.

Avu: You know what sid , di never broke down infront me,
I have never seen her crying like this when mom and dad's left us.
This is the first time I'm seeing her crying terribly like this.

Sid: Maybe that's because di wanted to be strong for you...
but now she have found someone to show her weakness. 
And with that accident which was going to happen  she must've remembered everything.

Avu: I'm glad that bhai is there,  my di deserves all the happiness in the world now sid....

Sid: And you too my love ..... even you deserve all the happiness,
I promise to be there with you in your sorrow and happiness.....I love you baby....and please stop crying.... I will be there with di too, whenever she needs me.

Avu: I love you too sid.... Thank you for coming into my life.

They hugged each other and went inside the campaign, leaving sahil and Aadhya over there.

Sahil broke the hug after a long time and wiped her tears. 
She sniffed and looked at Sahil. It broke his heart to see Aadhya like that.

Sahil: You are ok?

Aadhya nodded.

Sahil: Good ,remember one thing Aadhya, I know you are still broken with your mom and dad's demise, 
but do you think they will be happy to see their daughter like this?
You are the best sister someone can get , as you do for everything to Avu like a mom....
I have seen that....you have taken her responsibility....
your parents must be proud of you.... and they wants you to be happy....
they will be always in your heart Aadhya ....
you are a strong girl and now it's time to be happy.....OK?