Part 9(Peace in ur arms)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying the storyline...if u hv any suggestions, then do share...for now, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
NEXT MORNING:
Kartik woke up and saw naira all snuggled up into him...he caressed her hair and adored her for sometime...naira woke up after sometime, rubbing her eyes
...she saw him looking at her lovingly...she blushed and hugged him more tightly...kartik chuckled and kissed her hair...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead, cupping her face) good morning jaan...ache se soya mera bachaa...

Naira nodded and kissed his cheeks...naira was going to get up, but she winced due to pain in her lower body...tears rolled down her eyes...

KARTIK:(concerned) Naira kya hua baby...pain ho rha h...(wiping her tears)...I m sorry jaan...meri vajah se tum pain mei ho..i m so guilty...mene hurt kiya naa tumhe...(a lone tear escaped his eyes)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) shh...kya kuch bhi bole jaa rhe ho
...tum apni naira ko kese hurt kr skte ho...tum toh mujhse itna pyar krte ho aur tumhe pta h naa first time pain hota h...it's okk kartik...
Mei hot water mei bath lungi, toh I'll be fine...tum pls guilty mtt feel kro...

Kartik nodded and got up picking her in his arms...she snuggled into him...he took her to the washroom and helped her taking bath..she was pleased by his caring nature...they both got ready and came down holding hands...they were having breakfast with the family...

SWARNA:(to naira) beta aaj tumhe pagphere ke liye apne ghar jaana tha naa...actually mujhe naitik jii ka phone aaya tha...vo keh rhe the ek din tum udhar hi rukk jao toh...sb boht yaad krte h naa tumhe...abhi naksh aata hi hoga tumhe lene...
Kal subah kartik aa jayega vaha se pick krne ke liye...hmm...

Naira nodded and a smile came on her face thinking that she'll get to spend some time with her family...kartik was sad earlier as naira will go away from him for a day, but seeing her smiling face, he controlled his emotions...they finished breakfast and naira went to get ready...kartik too followed her...he locked the door as he entered the room...naira smiled at him and hugged him tightly...

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) Tum thik ho naa...I mean..tumhe koi problem toh nhi naa mere jaane se...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Mujhe kya problem hogi jaan...I know tum papa aur baaki sb ko kitna miss krti ho...tum jao aur enjoy kro...sbke saath time spend kro...I'll miss u, but it's okk...mei aaunga naa kal tumhe lene...(cupping her face, breaking the hug)

Naira nodded and kissed his cheeks...kartik captured her lips for a kiss...naira too responded caressing his hair...kartik pulled her more closer by her waist...he picked her, wrapping her legs around his waist, still kissing her lips...

KARTIK:(breaking the kiss) Naira i know ki tumhe jaana h, pr plss kya mei...v.o..i want to make love to u...ek baar plss..i know aaj subah bhi tumhe pain ho rha tha, pr..m.ei...(stopped as naira kept her fingers on his lips)

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) tumhe puchne ki zroorat nhi h kartik...I m all yours...aur bhai ko aane mei time h abhi...so we can do that...hmare pas 1 hour h...
(Blinking her eyes giving him permission)

Kartik captured her lips again and crashed on the bed with her...
They both worked on eachother's clothes and made love for an hour...kartik then carried her to the washroom and cleaned their bodies under the shower...he wiped her body and dried her hairs...he got ready and made her ready too...naira was pleased to see him pampering her...she hugged him tightly, caressing his hair as she knew he would miss her...they remained like that for sometime and then her phone rang...he broke the hug and told her to pick the phone...it was mansi's call informing her that naksh had came...she cut the call and carried a small handbag...

KARTIK:(Hugging her) I'll miss u jaan...tum meri tension mtt lo...I'll be okk...I love u baby...(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too kartik...take care..mei raat ko video call krungi...

KARTIK:(Smirking) uski zroorat hi nhi pdegi...

NAIRA:(confused) mtlb...kya chl rha h tumhare dimaag mei...kuch esa vesa mtt krna pls...

KARTIK:(pulling her closer by her waist) abhi chodo naa yeh sb...tum apna khayal rkhna aur sbke saath enjoy krna...ab chle naksh wait kr rha hoga naa...(kissing her cheeks)

She nodded and he held her bag, side hugging her...they both went down...naira hugged naksh..kartik too greeted him by hugging him...
Naira then took everyone's blessings and bid them...kartik kept her bag in the car and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead...everyone adored their bond...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) I love u so much bachaa...take care...

NAIRA:I love u too kartik...bye..

Kartik opened the car door for her...he waved his hand and she went with naksh...kartik went back to his room and kept himself busy in office work...

Meanwhile, naira spent the whole day with her family...she enjoyed a lot, playing games, eating her badi dadi's halwa, her papa's handmade cake and refreshing her old memories...At, night they were having dinner...naira was missing kartik and thought to talk to him after dinner...keerti noticed her being lost somewhere
..she teased her, making everyone laugh and naira blushed...

KEERTI:(shaking naira out of her thoughts) Kya hua naira...kartik ki yaad aa rhi h...Esa kya jaadu kr diya h mere bhai ne tum pr ki tum uske bina ek din bhi nhi rhe paa rhi...

Everyone started laughing, while she blushed...they had their dinner and went back to their rooms to sleep...naira changed in a comfortable nighty and came back to see kartik sitting on her bed...she was shocked to see him as she didn't expected him to come...kartik chuckled at her cute expressions and opened his arms for her...she climbed the bed and jumped onto him, hugging him tightly...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira's first day in the hospital after her wedding...