Part 29(Back to home)

Hey guys,
               Sorry i don't know what to write for honeymoon...So, I m ending it now...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
A week passed by...kartik and naira enjoyed a lot and now they were going back finally...they reached home and saw everyone waiting for them...Dadi did their aarti and hugged both of them...

DADI:(smiling) kese ho tum dono.
...safar mei koi problem toh nhi hui naa...

NAIRA: nhi dadi...hum bilkul thik h...aap kese ho..

DADI:(caressing her face) hum bhi thik h beta...aao andr aao..

They came in and met other too... luv kush hugged them together tightly...

KARTIK:(ruffling their hair) oye noodles...kya hua tum dono ko..

KUSH:(Making a cute pout) we missed u bhaiya bhabhi...

NAIRA:(kissing both of their foreheads one by one) we missed u too luv kush...hum aap dono ke liye boht saare gifts laaye h..

LUV:(excitedly) sachii...

They nodded and sat down with the family...kartik naira had snacks and juice...they then gave everyone their gifts...

LUV KUSH:(happily) wow...thankuu bhaiya bhabhi..

Kartik and naira hugged them... they went upstairs in their room to study as their exams were going on...

SUREKHA:(teasing them) vese kartik naira...tum dono ka honeymoon kese raha..

SWARNA:(saw naira blushing) Kya surekha tum bhi...inn dono ke chehre dekh kr smjh jaana chahiye...ki inka honeymoon kitna romantic tha...hnaa..(Sitting beside naira)

Naira blushed and kartik too... everyone smiled seeing them together...

DADI:(warding off evil eyes from them) bss bss...ab koi hmare bachyon ko tangg nhi krega..(caressing their hair) jao beta...tum dono fresh hojao, phir hum sb sath mei lunch krenge...

They nodded and went upstairs... the staff kept their bags in their room...kartik locked the door and saw naira talking to akshara and saumya's pic...he backhugged her, taking her to the bed...

NAIRA:(hugging him as they sat on the bed) Kartik...yeh trip kitni special thi naa...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) mere liye toh vo har chiz special h jahan tum ho...(kissing her forehead) chlo aao...hum bath lekr ready ho jaate h..

NAIRA:(teasing him) hum mtlb kya...honeymoon pe kam romance kiya tumne jo ab yaha bhi sath mei bath lena h...tum ruko..phle mein jaungi..(hitting his shoulder lightly)

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap) Naira abhi late ho rha h naa...sb wait kr rhe honge...sath mei jayenge toh time aur pani dono ki saving hogi...(huskily in her ears)

Naira couldn't resist as he started trailing kisses down her neck till her cleavage...she moaned, clutching to his shoulders...kartik pecked her lips and got up with her in his arms...he took her to the bathroom and removed her clothes, making her sit on the slab
...naira pulled him closer and kissed his forehead lovingly, unbuttoning his shirt...she helped him removing his clothes and caressed his chest, kissing his neck madly...kartik caressed her waist and back sensuously, making her more desperate...she jumped onto him and started rubbing her body on his, closing her eyes..

KARTIK:(caressing her back) aww...my baby is so desperate..

NAIRA:(snuggling into his neck) p.lsss.....ummm...mm...k.kart.tikk..