Part 24(Sweet jealousy)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...In the last chapter, i wrote Greece by mistake but it's Maldives where they r going for honeymoon...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A FEW DAYS....
The scene starts from Kartik nd naira going for shopping as they had asked the family regarding their honeymoon...the family happily agreed and blessed them..

KARTIK:(holding her hand while driving) Naira...tum khush ho naa bachaa...

NAIRA:(smiling at him) mein boht khush hu kartik...kyuki mera mendak mere sath h..i love u...
(Kissing his knuckles)

KARTIK:(holding her hand close to his chest) I love u too baby...

They reached the mall soon and chose outfits for eachother...naira secretly bought some revealing lingeries for her to surprise kartik...she went to him and saw him confused between two t-shirts...

NAIRA:(picking up the blue one) yeh wali better h...jao try krke aao..mela baby..(caressing his cheeks)

Kartik smiled and went to try the t-shirt...naira praised it nd they did all the shopping for their honeymoon...

KARTIK:(side hugging her) chlo hum canteen mei chlte h...tumhe bhukh lggi hogi naa..

She nodded and they went to the canteen and had some snacks...
Kartik then took naira to his office as he had to sign on some official documents...naira waited in his cabin, while he was in manish's cabin for a short meeting...She came out of his cabin and saw some girls talking about kartik, which made her burn in jealousy...

GIRL 1:(dreaming about him) yrr kaash kartik sir mere hote...I love him so much...kitne cute h vo..he's so handsome, so hot nd sexy...bss ek baar unhe hug krlu, mere liye toh vhi boht h...

GIRL 2:(sadly) we understand...I also like him, pr he's married naa
...hum kr bhi kya skte h...kartik sir apni wife se boht pyar krte h... mene dekha h unn dono ko sath mei...they look like a perfect couple...

GIRL 3:(agreeing with her) hnn yrr...hmara koi chance nhi h..pr agr kartik sir married na hote naa toh mein toh pkka unhe ptta leti...
He's a dreamboy for us...(smiling) tujhe pta h kal naa mein galti se kartik sir mei bump ho gyi...mein bta nhi skti mujhe kesa feel hua... his fragrance was too good...I just love him so much...

NAIRA:(clearing her throat) aheemm...ahhmmm..(glaring at them) I think aapko yaha kaam krne ki salary milti h, daydreaming ki nhi...get back to work...(angrily)

The girls became scared and went back to their work...While naira was jealous as they were dreaming about her kartik...only she had the right to call him hers, even in dreams...kartik heard everything as he was coming and saw naira jealous...he smirked and went to his cabin to see naira angry...Before he could say anything, naira locked the door of the cabin and pinned him to the wall, kissing his face madly...kartik was shocked seeing her possessiveness...naira captured his lips for a kiss...kartik too responded, picking her in his arms...he let her kiss him as much as she wanted...naira kissed him multiple times, tasting his mouth..
Kartik saw her breathless, so stopped her as she was going to kiss him again...

KARTIK:(caressing her back lovingly) shh...saans toh le lo..

He sat down with her in his lap, as she clinged onto him...naira started kissing his neck madly and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest...kartik hugged her, calming her...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) bss.. bss meri sherni...shaant hojao... tumhara kartik sirf tumhara h baby...u don't hv to be jealous nd insecure...mein sirf apni naira ka hu..only yours...(kissing her head)

NAIRA:(Making up an excuse) Nhi mein jealous nhi hu...vo toh bss tumpe boht zyada pyar aa gya tha isliye...

KARTIK:(holding her chin) acha jii...mein ache se jaanta hu tumhe aur vese bhi mene sb sunn liya tha...isliye mujhse kuch bhi chupane ki zroorat nhi h...(teasing her) vese naira...vo ladki jo galti se mujhse bump ho gyi thi kal, vo boht cute thi...hnaa..aur boht hardworking bhi h...uska kaam hmesha perfect hota h...

NAIRA:(hitting him lightly) Kartik
...(sarcastically) agr itni hi pasand h vo tumhe, toh phle btana tha naa...hum tumhari shaadi usi se kraa dete...abhi bhi der nhi hui h...jao tum..usi ke pas jao...vese bhi boht pyar krti h vo tumse...
(Irritatedly as she was actually jealous)

Kartik chuckled and hugged her, caressing her hair...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) aww... mera bachaa...mein kese uske pas jaa skta hu..mein toh tumse pyar krta hu naa aur tum jealous ho toh maan lo naa...it's okk..(kissing her cheeks)

NAIRA:(emotionally) hnn hu mein jealous...bss..maan liya mene..(tears rolled down her eyes) t.um...m.ere..ho..s.irf...m.er.e
...v.o..k.es.e..t.um.hare...s.ap.ne...d.ekh...s.kt.e...h..t.um...s.ir.f..m.er.e...h.o..m.ein...t.um.he...k.is.i..k.e...sa.t.h...sh.ar.e..n.hi...k.r.ung.i...u..r..o.nl.y...m.ine...(crying silently, being possessive for him)

Kartik hugged her tightly, rubbing her back nd caressing her hair...

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) toh kisne kaha tumhe mujhe share krne ko...I m only urs baby...aur hmesha tumhara hi rhunga...ro kyu rhi ho naira...idhar dekho meri taraf..(breaking the hug nd cupping her face) mein sirf apni sherni ka hu, apni naira ka...isliye itna jealous hone ki zroorat nhi h
...ab toh vo sb mere sapne dekhne se bhi darengi...afterall meri sherni ne kya daanta h unhe...(to lighten her mood)

Naira smiled finally and hugged him...kartik caressed her hair as she snuggled into his chest...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...They then went to have lunch in a restaurant and in the evening, they packed their bags together...After dinner, they did last minute packing and slept hugging eachother as they had to wake up early in the morning...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Reaching Maldives...