Epilogue

Hey guys,
                This is the last part of this story...hope u'll like it...next I'll be starting with kaira/shivin OS(3)...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira running behind her 5 yrs old twin daughters...

NAIRA:(catching them) pakadd liya...mumma ne akshaya aur samaira ko pkdd liya...(picking them in her lap) chlo ab good girls ki tarah mumma pas sojao... papa kal aa rhe h naa..unko airport lene kon jayega...

AKSHAYA & SAMAIRA:(together) mein...

NAIRA:(Taking them upstairs to their room) okk fine...aap dono jaana..pr abhi sojao..vrna mein papa ko call krke bol dungi ki unki princesses mumma ko preshan kr rhi h...

AKSHAYA:(resting her head on her shoulder, hugging her) no mumma...hum dono good girls h, hum aapki saari baat maanenge... promise...

SAMAIRA:(snuggling into her) yes mumma...

NAIRA:(Making them sit on the bed) samaira...baby kya hua...aap itne chup chup kyu ho...(caressing her hair)

SAMAIRA:(hugging naira) mene papa ke liye gift bnaya tha, pr vo spoil ho gya...

NAIRA:(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead) it's okk mera bachaa...koi baat nhi..papa ko pta h ki unki dono babies unse kitna pyaar krti h...plss upset mtt hou baby..(cupping her face)

AKSHAYA:(side hugging her) it's okk samaira...hum dono mera wala gift ikathe de denge...tu plss sad mtt hou..

SAMAIRA:(smiling) thankuu akshaya...u r the best sister..i love u...(kissing her cheeks)

AKSHAYA:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too..

NAIRA:(with a cute pout) mujhe toh koi pyaar hi nhi krta yaha...

Akshaya and samaira stood up and kissed naira's cheeks together from either sides...naira hugged both of them, kissing their foreheads...she laid on the bed in the centre with akshara and samaira on her either sides...they both hugged her tightly, snuggling into her...naira caressed their hair, patting their head and singing a lori for them...they both slept hugging their mumma...

NEXT MORNING...
Akshaya and samaira dressed up well and went to the airport with their dadu...

MANISH:(driving the car) vese aaj toh hmari dolls boht pretty lgg rhi h..

SAMAIRA:(excitedly) kyuki aaj hmare papa aa rhe h...5 days baad..

AKSHAYA:(smiling) humne papa ko boht miss kiya...ab hum unhe kahi nhi jaane denge..

Manish smiled seeing their excitement...they waited on the airport gate for kartik...he came and hugged his daughters together, picking them in his arms...

KARTIK:(caressing their hair) aww...I missed u meri jaan...aap dono ro kyu rhe ho...ab toh papa aa gye naa..bss bache..akshaya samaira...no babies..no crying...(caressing their back, kissing their hair)

Manish smiled and kept his luggage in the car...kartik wiped their tears, kissing their foreheads and hugged Manish, meeting him...they drove off to the goenka house...kartik was hugging his daughters, who were snuggling into him sitting in his lap...

AKSHAYA:(kissing his cheeks) we missed u papa...

SAMAIRA:(kissing his other cheeks) next time se aap kahi nhi jaaoge humei chodke..

KARTIK:(caressing their hair) okk done...next time se papa kahi nhi jaayenge aapke bina..and i missed u too...papa ne apni dono princess ko boht miss kiya..(kissing their foreheads)