Part 26(Pinch of jealously)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik hugging naira...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Ab toh pain nhi ho rha naira...

NAIRA:(smiling) Nhi..ab mein bilkul thik hu...chlo ab freshen up ho kr ghumne chlte h...plss..

Kartik nodded and picked her in his arms to the bathroom...naira kissed his cheeks, hugging him... he made her sit on the slab and removed her clothes, followed by his own...naira blushed as he widened her legs, rubbing her clit...she knew what was coming next and nodded looking at him... he entered his finger inside her, moving it in a circular motion... naira moaned and clutched to his shoulders...kartik made love to her and made her bath lovingly...

They both had their lunch in a restaurant and were going to a beach...They sat together and enjoyed the view...naira kept her head on his shoulder, holding his arm...kartik smiled and kept his head over hers and held her hand
...They stayed like that for sometime, enjoying the sunset nd clicked some photographs too... Naira held kartik's hand and took him inside the water...kartik held her waist, taking her more far... the water was touching till their neck...They saw a wave coming which scared naira...she jumped onto him, hugging him tightly and wrapping her legs around his waist...kartik caressed her back and took her out in his arms...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Kya hua...mera bachaa dar gya tha..(she hummed, snuggling into him) aww...mera baby..chlo hum room mei change krke dinner krne chlte h...hmm..(Taking her to their car)

Kartik drove off to their resort... They both changed into comfy clothes and went to have dinner...
Kartik ordered the food and they were talking on random things... Just then, someone tapped her shoulder from behind...she turned and saw her childhood friend rishabh...she stood up and hugged him, making kartik shock
...he was confused seeing her hugging a guy...

RISHABH:(breaking the hug) hii naira...kesi h tu...aur yaha kese..

NAIRA:(smiling) mein bilkul thik hu...aur yeh h mere husband, kartik...hum dono honeymoon pe aaye h..(to kartik) Kartik...yeh h rishabh, mera childhood friend...

RISHABH:(shaking hands with him) hii kartik..nice to meet u...

KARTIK:(Giving him a forced smile) hlo rishabh..

RISHABH:(Making a pout) vese naira...mein tujhse boht gussa hu.. tune shaadi bhi krli aur mujhe btaya bhi nhi...

NAIRA:(Pulling his cheeks) Sorry naa rishabh...ab itna kya drama kr rha h...(holding his arm) chal beth yaha aur tu hmare sath hi dinner krega...hnaa kartik..

Kartik nodded, sitting in front of naira as rishabh was sitting beside her...kartik felt left out as rishabh and naira were talking about their school memories...he didn't knew why, but he felt jealous seeing him so close to her
...When the waiter came with the dinner, kartik served for naira in a plate...he thought that she would say him to have dinner with her in one plate...But instead, rishabh was eating from her plate
...he didn't felt like eating anything and went making up an excuse...naira, after bidding bye to rishabh looked for kartik...she received a message on her phone that he's waiting out in the car...

She saw his plate and he hadn't eaten anything...she somewhere understood that maybe he felt insecure...she asked the waiter to pack some food and went out with the food...she saw kartik sitting in the car and his eyes were still moist...she sat on the passenger seat, holding his hand...

NAIRA:(looking at him) tumne dinner kyu nhi kiya...gussa ho mujhse..

KARTIK:(Making up an excuse) Kuch nhi jaan...bss mera mnn nhi tha...mujhe boht neend aa rhi h... ab hum chlte h plss...

Naira didn't say anything nd kartik drove off to their resort... During the whole journey, naira was observing his behaviour...he was unusually quiet...she decided to talk to him once they reach...
When they reached, kartik laid on the bed without saying anything...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kartik kuch toh bolo...kya baat h...meri kisi baat ka bura lgaa tumhe...I m sorry naa..pr plss ese chup chup mtt rho...(kissing his forehead) rishabh se insecure ho rhe the... hnaa..

KARTIK:(closing his eyes) insecure nhi tha, bss hurt tha kyuki tum meri taraf dhyaan nhi de rhi thi...I felt left out, isliye chla gya...I know vo tumhara friend h, but I can't see u close to anyone else...u r only mine...(tears rolled down his eyes)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) I m sorry kartik...I m really sorry...vo hum boht time baad mile the isliye bss...(kissing his eyes) I m only urs bachaa...rishabh toh vese bhi married h, isliye jealous hone ki zroorat nhi h...u know naa I love u..(he hummed holding her hand) I m sorry...mene tumhe ignore kiya naa..i m really sorry...

Kartik got up, sitting straight and pulled her closer, hugging her tightly...naira snuggled into him, feeling peace...Kartik smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly...

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) I m also sorry baby...mein boht unreasonable ho rha tha naa..just leave all this now...I know u love me and I love u too jaan...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) phle dinner krlo...mein tumhare liye pack krva ke layi thi...tumhe bhukha kese rhne deti..

Kartik smiled at her concern and hugged her, caressing her hair... naira served the dinner in one plate and fed him lovingly...he ate happily and then pulled her in his lap, hugging her...he laid her on the bed and removed her clothes, except her panty...she too removed his clothes and took him in her embrace...he latched onto her nipples sucking it and slept peacefully in her warmth... naira too slept admiring him..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys.. keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: not decided yet..