Part 12(Pampering)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...keep supporting...let's continue with the story without any further delay...I m editing some things here as many of u didn't wanted kartik to be breastfeed and even I realized that it's not a baby hubby type story, so I'll just replace that with something else...sorry for the inconvenience guys...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik hugging naira as he comes late from office...naira wrapped her arms around him, caressing his hair and back...he felt peace being in her arms after a really hectic day...she was going to break the hug, but he was not ready to leave her...

NAIRA:(ruffling his hair) Kartik...
Kya hua baby...low feel ho rha h..

KARTIK:(snuggling in her neck) mein boht thak gya hu naira...plss ese hi rhena h...tumhe huggy krke..

NAIRA:(patting his back) acha phle khana toh khaa lo...plss..(she knew he would not leave her like this, so she used a trick) Kartik...
Mene bhi kuch nhi khaya..phle dinner krlete h naa...I m very hungry..

Kartik broke the hug listening to her...

KARTIK: Kyu nhi khaya naira... tum mera wait kyu krti rhi..atleast dinner toh kr leti...I m so sorry jaan...mene try kiya jaldi aane ka, pr sach mei boht kaam tha aaj..(making a sad face)

NAIRA:(holding his hand and making him sit on the chair) shh..
Mene tumse explanation maanga kya...I know tum kaam mei busy the..Papa ne btaya...(serving in a single plate) aur mera tumhare bina khane ka mnn nhi krta, isliye hum saath mei khayenge...
(Sitting beside him and feeding him)

Kartik ate from her hands and fed her too...after dinner, naira kept the plate in the sink and brought his favorite kheer for him...

KARTIK:(pressing his head) Jaan boht nind aa rhi h...plss mujhe aur kuch nhi khana..

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kartik bss thoda sa khalo...tumne khana bhi thik se nhi khaya...mene specially apne kartik ke liye bnayi h...tumhari favorite h naa..(feeding him)

He nodded smiling at her and ate from her hands...he too fed her...
Naira washed the dishes, while kartik went upstairs to the room...
He went to the washroom and laid on the bed in the same attire waiting for naira...Naira came and locked the door...she saw him pressing his head...

NAIRA:(Sitting beside him, caressing his hair) Kartik kya hua
...pain ho rha h..(he nodded) koi baat nhi..mein massage kr dungi...
Phle tum change krlo jao...(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(very tired) Naira..mein boht thak gya hu jaan...mujhmei bilkul energy nhi h...tum krdo naa pls..(with drowsy eyes)

NAIRA:(unbuttoning his shirt) okk baby...mein kr deti hu..tum relax hojao...aaj aise hi sojao bina nightsuit ke..u'll feel good being naked...hmm..(raising him a bit to remove his shirt from his back and shoulders)

Kartik nodded and naira removed his clothes, except his boxers...she was herself wearing a loose crop top with a shorts...naira then massaged his head and shoulders,  relaxing him...he smiled feeling blessed to have such a caring wife
...he signalled her to lay beside him...she nodded and laid beside him..

KARTIK:(hugging her) Naira plss remove ur top too...skin to skin contact krke sote h naa..it will be so relaxing...(caressing her waist)

Naira nodded happily and removed her top...now she was just in her shorts as she was not wearing a bra...kartik hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest keeping his head on her boobs...
Naira caressed his hair and put a blanket over them...she switched off the light...kartik and naira both felt relaxed as their bare skins were touching eachother...
Kartik caressed her waist and she felt shivers running in her body as if it was the first time he was touching her...she blushed and got up, sitting straight...kartik too got up and hugged her, kissing her forehead...

KARTIK:(nuzzling his nose on her face) Jaan...itna blush kyu kr rhi ho...phli baar thodi naa touch kiya h mene tumhe...(caressing her thighs) I love u baby...(biting her earlobe, making her gasp) I want u...pls..(pulling her more closer by her waist)

NAIRA:(blushing) mene kbhi tumhe mna kiya h kya...I m all yours kartik...I love u too..(kissing his cheeks)

Kartik made her lie on the bed and came over her...she blushed at his intense gaze, making him more desperate...he kissed her forehead, cupping her face...she nodded looking at him, as he asked for her permission...he removed her shorts and panty too
...he came over her and started kissing her neck, licking and biting it...she moaned caressing his hair..he pleasured her body with wet kisses and made love to her for 1 hour...he laid beside her and took her in his arms...they both slept peacefully hugging eachother....At midnight, naira woke up and saw kartik sitting on the bed, holding his head...she half laid with the support of the bedrest...

KARTIK:(tired) Naira tum uth kyu gyi...sojao bachaa..tumhe kal hospital bhi toh jaana h...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) tumhe bhi toh office jaana h...tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi..headache ho rha h naa...(he nodded looking down) idhar aao mere pas...mein sulaa deti hu...come(opening her arms for him)

Kartik hugged her, laying his head on her chest...she took the blanket, covering them and kissed his forehead...she pressed his head, making him relax...he slept in no time in her embrace...she laid straight on the bed taking him in her arms and slept hugging him...

NEXT MORNING..........
Kartik woke up and saw himself totally snuggled up into naira...
He smiled remembering how she pampered him yesterday like a small baby...he felt blessed to have her in his life...naira woke up after sometime to see him adoring her, still being in her arms...she caressed his face, kissing his forehead...he kissed her cheeks and got up from her as  it might be painful for her...he pulled her in his lap, half laying on the bed...she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) I love u nairu...thankuu so much for coming in my life...I m very blessed to have u jaan...jis tarah se tumne meri kal care ki, mujhe pamper kiya...it felt so good..tum khud thaki hui thi, still tumne meri itni care ki...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) tum thankuu kyu bol rhe ho...tum bhi toh mujhe kitna pyar krte ho, meri har choti se choti chiz ka khayal rkhte ho, mujhe itna pamper krte ho...toh mein kyu naa kru...I love u too kartik..mere mendak...mera frog prince...(pecking his nose lightly)

He smiled and they both got ready for their respective works...
They had breakfast with the family...naira took the car today and dropped kartik...she told him to call her and she'll come to pick him...he nodded and went hugging her for once...she too went to her hospital...the whole day passed like this...kartik got free at time today...naira picked him from his office and they together reached home at 8 pm...
They were shocked to see someone at home...naira was confused, but kartik was happy...
He ran to him and hugged him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...Any guesses who could be the person actually?????...think think...😉🤔

PRECAP: someone's entry...