Part 44(Happy news)

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...I liked the idea of kaira expecting twins(i m thinking both girls or boys, plss suggest) and them enjoying this phase, then naira in her mayka for some days and kartik missing her and getting frustrated as he is not able to manage without her and at last their babymoon and baby coming...then I'll end this story...I m thinking to complete it till 28 for sure..
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik waking up in early morning...he heard noises from the bathroom and even naira was not beside him...he got up and went to the bathroom to see naira vomiting, looking all pale and worn out...he went to her and rubbed her back, holding her hair back...he helped her cleaning her face and wiped it with towel...naira leaned onto him, caressing her belly...

KARTIK:(carrying her in his arms) naira...tum thik ho naa..yeh achanak se tabiyat kese kharab ho gyi...(Taking her out and making her sit on the bed with the support of the bedrest)

NAIRA:(holding his hand) I m fine kartik..yeh sb toh normal h esi condition mei...(spoke the truth in flow)

Kartik got confused hearing her, whereas naira bit her tongue as she said it in a flow, not realizing that kartik doesn't knows anything...

KARTIK(worriedly) esi condition mei mtlb...(cupping her face) naira...kya hua h tumhe..tum thik ho naa baby..

NAIRA:(hugging him) relax kartik
...tum itni tension mtt lo plss...I m fine..(snuggling into him) infact ek good news h...I m sorry mene phle nhi btaya, actually mein dar gyi thi ki pta nhi tum kese react kroge...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair, hugging her) konsi good news... mein kal se notice kr rha hu naira...tum boht weird behave kr rhi ho..apna favorite khaana nhi khaaya, ice-cream flavour bhi vo choose kiya jo tumhe bilkul pasand nhi...aur itni senti kyu ho rhi ho...plss tell me bachaa..kya baat h..(cupping her face as she broke the hug)

NAIRA:(holding both his hands) I m not sure ki tumhe kesa lgega, pr mein boht khush hu kartik...I don't know if u r ready for it or not...(kissing his knuckles) tum papa bn ne wale ho...we r pregnant..(happily) boht jald ek chotu sa baby aayega hmari life mei...I m so happy kartik..

KARTIK:(shocked) b.ab.y...h.m.ara...b.aby..(trying to believe)

NAIRA:(worriedly) I know phle jb hmari baat hui thi toh tumne kaha tha ki tum baby ke liye ready nhi ho abhi...I agree its unplanned, pr yeh hmare pyaar ki nishaani h kartik...(caressing her belly) tum khush nhi ho kya..

Kartik didn't said anything, which made her more scared...tears brimmed down her eyes, thinking what if he is not ready for this... kartik meanwhile, was trying to accept the reality...he was happy, but was shocked as the news came out all of a sudden...he saw naira crying silently, looking down...he understood that why she was scared to tell him about this...he engulfed her in a tight hug, rubbing her back and caressing her hair lovingly...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) shh... bss..bss..bss bachaa...tum ro kyu rhi ho..i m sorry naira...esa nhi h ki mein khush nhi hu, bss tumne suddenly btaya na isliye shocked ho gya tha...(cupping her face) mein boht khush hu...thankuu mujhe itni bdi khushi dene ke liye
...I love u naira..(kissing her forehead and cheeks, making her smile) and i love u also mera bachaa...(caressing her belly)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) mein kal se tumhe btaane ki soch rhi thi...mujhe bhi kal shaam ko hi reports mili...bss dar gyi thi ki tumhara kya reaction hoga...

KARTIK:(hugging her) it's all my fault..mene tumhe reason nhi btaya ki mein baby ke liye ready kyu nhi tha...esa nhi h ki mujhe bache nhi chahiye..its just that mein nhi chahta tha ki tumhara pyaar aur attention mere liye kam ho jaaye...(caressing her hair) baaki mujhe toh babies boht pasand h...mein toh boht khush hu ki meri chotu sherni aane wali h...(caressing her belly and waist)

NAIRA:(cupping his face and kissing his forehead) mera attention divide ho skta h, pr pyaar nhi...I love u the most kartik...(smiling) aur tum itne sure kese ho ki tumhari chotu sherni hi aayegi...mera tadpole bhi toh ho skta h naa..

KARTIK:(Making her lie on the bed) chahe chotu sherni ho ya tadpole...h toh hmara baby hi...(caressing her face) tum ab rest kro...boht tired lgg rhi ho..(putting the blanket over her) kisi gynae se appointment li..(asking her)

NAIRA:(nodding at him) aaj shaam 6 bje ki appointment h... tum chloge naa...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Offcourse...I promise naira mein iss pregnancy ke har phase mei tumhare sath rhunga...(laying beside her and hugging her) ab sojao araam se...abhi toh bss 5 bje h..

Naira smiled and snuggled into him, sleeping in his embrace... During breakfast, kaira told about their pregnancy to the family... everyone became super happy and blessed them...dadi took off evil eyes from them, blessing them...

LUV:(hugging naira) wow bhabhi
...ab humse bhi koi chota hoga family mei...hum dono big bro bnn jayenge..

KUSH:(joining the hug) bhabhi baby ko aane mei itna time kyu lgta h...

NAIRA:(ruffling their hair) kyuki baby abhi boht chotu sa h naa... usko grow krne mei time lgega naa, tbhi toh vo strong bnega...(smiling)

AKHIL:(smiling) sbse zyada jaldi toh luv kush ko h big bro bnne ki..

KARTIK:(hugging both of them) hnn toh kyu naa ho...hmare noodles hmesha chote thodi naa rhenge...

LUV:(excitedly) bhaiya bhabhi... hum kal baby ke liye toys lene chle plss...

Listening to them, everyone started laughing...

NAIRA:(Kissing his forehead) luv abhi nhi...jb baby aayega, tb lenge toys...abhi toh boht time h..

They all chitchatted for sometime and pampered naira...swarna made her favorite halwa and fed her...luv kush entertained her as kartik was busy in an online meeting...In the evening, they went to the doctor...she did naira's sonography and took some tests...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...plss tell the names for babygirl twins and babyboy twins, then I'll decide accordingly.
...stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: Kartik naira are overwhelmed knowing that they are expecting twins...