Part 16(Naira's doubt)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...I m thinking to make up a schedule for updating stories as I m busy with my studies...I'll post the scheduled soon and if any day i m not able to post, then I'll tell in the conversation box so that u people don't keep waiting...I hope that's okk with u...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from aditi entering Naira's room...naira ran to her nd hugged her...she stumbled due to her injuries, but naira held her...

NAIRA:(saw tears in her eyes) Kya hua aditi...tu ro kyu rhi h...tu thik toh h naa...agr koi problem h toh tu mujhse share kr skti h...(wiping her tears)

Aditi couldn't control and burst out into tears...naira was shocked seeing her condition...she held her and took her to the bed...she firstly locked the door and came back to her...aditi hugged her, crying badly...naira caressed her hair nd rubbed her back to calm her...she saw a greyish blue mark on her back...she was confused whether it was belt mark or something else...she broke the hug and wiped her tears as she calmed down...

NAIRA:(cupping her face) Ab plss mujhe bta naa...kya baat h aditi..

ADITI:(holding her hands) Kya baat ho skti h naira...koi problem nhi h...vo bss tujhe dekh ke emotional ho gyi...mene tujhe boht miss kiya nairu...tere baad meri kbhi koi best friend nhi bni..

NAIRA:(caressing her face) Pagal h tu bhi...itna koi rota h kya..ab toh mein hu naa tere sath aur tu toh vese bhi ek month yha rhegi...
Hum naa boht enjoy krenge...unn saare saalon ki compensation kr denge...mene bhi tujhe boht miss kiya..(kissing her cheeks)

Aditi hugged her, snuggling into her neck...she needed someone's love and care nd right now only her best friend could make her fine...naira caressed her hair and hugged her, wrapping her arms around her...naira saw aditi had slept like that only...she smiled and slowly laid her on the bed, removing her sleepers...she laid beside her nd caressed her hair...

NAIRA:(hugging her lightly) Mujhe pta h aditi...tu kuch chupaa rhi h mujhse...teri smile real nhi lgti, especially jb aditya jii pas hote h...tu jitna mrzi chupaa le, mei pta lgaa ke hi rhungi ki schai kya h...I m sorry bff, pr mujhe yeh krna pdega abhi...(kissing her forehead lovingly)

Naira slowly got up and sat straight beside her...she wanted to see if there r more marks like the one she saw on her back...she slowly opened the note of her nighty and removed it...she was now in her short lingerie...naira was shocked to see many such marks on her upper legs and back too as her lingerie was backless...
Her eyes welled up with tears seeing her condition...she doubted aditya, but couldn't say anything without any proof...she brought an ointment and applied it gently on her wounds, removing her lingerie...she was shocked to see so many marks on her chest and stomach...she applied ointment on her body all over and made her wear her clothes...

Naira laid beside her and pulled her in her embrace, caressing her hair, feeling bad for her...aditi woke up in midnight, getting nightmare of aditya's torture...she saw herself in naira's embrace and smiled finally...this time her smile was real as she knew how much she cared for her...she got a notification on her phone and checked it...it was aditya's message as he was calling her down...aditi hugged naira for once and went out, closing the door...As soon as she came out of the room, someone pulled her harshly...she gasped, but knew it was aditya's touch...Aditya carried her on his shoulder nd took her to the terrace...he locked the door and captured her lips, holding her in his lap...she closed her eyes as tears rolled down her eyes..she knew what was coming next...

Aditya had arranged a mattress on the terrace...he threw her there and smirked as her boobs bounced...he ripped off her clothes leaving her naked and tortured her with his so called wild sex...aditi cried badly as he slept being inside her, sucking her boobs lying completely over her...she was drained out due to all this...

IN THE MORNING.........
Kartik came back to his room and saw naira sleeping peacefully...he got aditya's message that aditi is with her...he locked the door nd laid beside her, backhugging her..
Naira woke up as he trailed kisses down her neck...she turned to him and hugged him tightly, caressing his nape as he snuggled into her neck...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) I missed u nairu...mein tumhare bina nhi rhe skta..ek raat bhi nhi...(hugging her more tightly)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) I missed u too kartik...abse nhi rhna pdega tumhe mere bina... pkka promise...(cupping his face and wiping his tears) shh...rona kyu rhe ho kartik...bss..shh..(kissing his forehead) I love u...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too...naira(holding her waist) aaj sath mei bath lete h plss
...phir hum office chle jayenge toh ek dusre ke sath time spend nhi kr payenge...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) okk, pr aaj tumhare liye ek surprise h
...mera mendak..(capturing his lips)

They both kissed eachother passionately and kartik picked her up to the bathroom, caressing her back...they both took a bath together and kartik brought her out, wrapping a towel around her...naira smiled as he made her ready, pampering her like a queen...she felt guilty of not giving him much time, so planned a surprise for him...

IN ADITYA ADITI'S ROOM.....
Aditya saw her getting ready in black transparent saree...he nuzzled in her neck, backhugging her...he removed her pallu and turned her to him, kissing her neck madly...

ADITYA:(trying to stop him) aditya plss...abhi chod dijiye..sb breakfast ke liye wait kr rhe honge...chodiye plss...(trying to get away from him)

Aditya's ego got hurt as she denied him...he slapped her, pulled her hair in his fist...she cried badly asking for apology...he decided to punish her to extreme level this time...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Aditya's harsh punishment, naira surprises kartik...