Part 43(Reunion)

Hey guys,
I m continuing this story now and after ending it, I'll continue with others...if u hv any suggestions that what should i include in further chapters, then do tell...let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from the ICU lights turning off, indicating that the operation has ended...naira came out, removing her mask...

SWARNA:(coming forward) n.aira..n.ai.ra...m.an.ish..j.ii...t.hik...h..n.aa...(holding her from her shoulders)

NAIRA:(hugging her) calm down maa...papa ki condition stable h ab..he's fine...phle toh vo sink krne lge the, but humne smbhal liya...(wiping her tears) bsss ab.. relax...

Everyone sighed in relief hearing this...swarna hugged naira in gratitude...naira looked at kartik and saw tears in his eyes even now...

NAKSH:(to naira) papa ko hosh kb tkk aayega aur heart attack ka reason kya tha naira...medicines toh unki sahi se chal rhi thi..

NAIRA:(Removing her gloves) medicines bhi tb hi kaam krti h jb insaan khush ho...papa ne boht stress le liya tha, isliye unhe heart attack aaya...don't worry..ab vo thik h...shaam tkk hosh aa jayega..

KARTIK:(staring at the ground with tears rolling down her cheeks) yeh sb meri vajah se hua h...I m sorry..

Swarna came to him wiped his tears, kissing his forehead lovingly...he cried hugging her as she sat on the chair beside him..

SWARNA:(caressing his hair) bss.. bss..bss..shh..bss beta...tumhari koi galti nhi h...galti toh hmari h ki humne apne bete pr trust nhi kiya...we r sorry kartik..plss ghar vapis aa jao..(pleading him)

AKHIL:(requesting him) ho ske toh humei maaf krdo kartik...hum sb boht sharminda h..

KARTIK:(wiping his tears) naira chlo ghar chle...packing krni h naa..(smiling at her)

Naira smiled wholeheartedly and nodded looking at swarna that they are coming back to goenka villa...swarna hugged kartik, followed by akhil...naira took kartik home and they packed their clothes...

KARTIK:(hugging her waist as she was standing in front of him) thankuu naira...thankuu for everything..especially papa ko thik krne ke liye...(saw tears in her eyes) kya hua bachaa...tum ro kyu rhi ho...idhar aao..(Pulling her in his lap and hugging her)

NAIRA:(crying silently) m.ein...b.oh.t...da.r...g.yi..th.i...k.kart.tikk...ha.ath...k.aa.m.p..r.he...th.e..m.er.e...p.apa..ka...o.per.atio.n...k.rte...h.ue...(resting her head on his shoulder)

KARTIK:(understanding her state of mind) it's okk..shh...relax baby.. ab toh sb thik ho gya naa...tumne sb thik kr diya...meri strong sherni..(Rubbing her back and caressing her hair) I m so proud of u jaan...

Naira calmed down after sometime and kartik wiped her tears, kissing her forehead...he made her drink water and they went down to call dadi...naira told dadi about manish's condition and she cried...kartik came forward and hugged her, calming her...dadi apologized to him, feeling guilty...kartik told her to forget everything and move on... naira kept their luggage in her car with the help of naitik...she helped kartik to sit in the car and dadi too...she drove off, biding bye to everyone...

They reached the goenka villa and naira made lunch for everyone...she had lunch with kartik, surekha, luv kush and dadi and packed for others who were in hospital...

KARTIK:(Sitting on the bed as they reached the room) mujhe bhi papa se milna h naira...

NAIRA:(keeping a pillow behind him) kal unhe discharge mil jayega kartik...tumhare liye itna exertion thik nhi h baby..(kissing his forehead) tum rest kro...mein ek ghante mei vapis aa jaungi tumhare pas..okk...

LEAP OF A WEEK...
Now, kartik was absolutely fine and had started going to office...he regained the respect which he had lost...everything was fine between manish and kartik now... kartik had forgiven him and told him not to feel guilty...manish worked from home now as his health was weak now...kartik and naira visited rishikesh a day before as they had to thank ganga maiya for making everything fine.
...Naira was waiting for kartik at home in the evening as she had to tell him something important... she was worried about his reaction...

NAIRA:(worriedly) last time kartik se baby plan krne ki baat ki thi toh usne kaha ki vo ready nhi h abhi...pta nhi vo kese react krega jb use pta chlega ki hum pregnant h...unplanned hi sahi, pr h toh yeh hmara baby...hmare pyaar ki nishaani...(caressing her belly) baby aap tension mtt lo... mumma aapke papa ko mna legi..

Kartik came late at night, when they were having dinner...he washed his hands and sat beside naira for dinner...she served him and they spent some family time... kartik noticed that naira was eating less, even though it was her favourite food...he observed that she's tensed about something
...After dinner, kartik changed his clothes and took naira for a walk...naira tried to behave normal in front of him, but he knew something is actually bothering her...

NAIRA:(holding his arm) Kartik... ice cream...plss..(Making a puppy face to convince him)

KARTIK:(caressing her face) I m sorry bachaa, pr aaj nhi...mein kal tumhe ice cream date pr lekr chlunga...aaj thodi thandak h naa, tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..

NAIRA:(Making a sad face) nhi jaana mujhe kahi bhi...leave it.. ghar chlo...(getting upset)

KARTIK:(side hugging her) arey.. naira ismei upset hone ki kya baat h...(saw her eyes getting teary) naira tum ice cream ke liye ro rhi ho...acha chlo hum ice cream khaate h, tum plss mtt rou
..(wiping her tears) shh...bss..bss bachaa...aao..(kissing her forehead and taking her to the ice cream shop) konsa flavour logi tum...

NAIRA:(excitedly) blackcurrent..

KARTIK:(confused) pr tumhe toh yeh flavour kbhi pasand nhi tha... kya hua naira..tabiyat thik h naa tumhari..(Making her sit on the chair inside the shop)

NAIRA:(Making up an excuse) bss mnn kr rha h aaj try krne ka...tum laa do naa plss...plss kartik..

KARTIK:(caressing her face) okk.. mein laata hu..tum yhi betho...

She nodded and kartik brought her ice-cream...she fed him too and enjoyed her ice-cream...kartik felt as if something is definitely wrong with her...he decided to talk to her later and they went home...naira slept in his embrace, laying on the bed...kartik too slept, adoring her smile...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys.. 7 chapters more are left for this story to complete...plss suggest what should i show further...I m thinking to show kaira's pregnancy brief in the next chapter and then their baby coming and then a leap of 5 yrs and at last kaira with their teenage kid/kids...

PRECAP: Kartik's reaction after knowing about naira's pregnancy..