Part 31(Peace)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story..let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from everyone having dinner...

AASHI:(praising her) wow naira... sb kuch boht yummy h...u r so good at cooking...(to kartik) tujh jese stupid ko itni achi ladki kese mil gyi...

KARTIK:(saw everyone laughing) aap sb bhi kya hass rhe h...(to aashi) mujhse zyada stupid toh tu h...pta nhi karan ko tujhmei esa kya dikha jo tujhe choose kiya...

AASHI:(possessively) Kartik..kuch bhi keh le pr karan ke baare mei nhi plss..

NAIRA:(teasingly) ohho...mtlb karan ke liye itni possessive..hn.. (saw her blushing) u r so cute aashi...

Kartik smiled and everyone else too laughed seeing her blushing...
Swarna side hugged her, kissing her temple...

SUREKHA:(to aashi) vese aashi... tumne apne mom dad ko karan ke baare mei btaya ya nhi...

AASHI:(excitedly) nhi aunty...abhi nhi...kal mom dad ko yaha bulaya h mene...it's a surprise for them..

NAIRA:(suggesting her) phir toh tum karan ko bhi bula lo...uncle aunty usse mil bhi lenge..

KARTIK:(agreeing with her) hnn.. that's good...uncle aunty ko convince krne mei boht help ho jayegi...

AASHI:(smiling) yaa actually its a very good idea...mein karan ko mom dad ke aane se kuch time phle hi bula lungi...

Everyone nodded and continued having their dinner...luv kush were unusually quiet today, so naira asked them..

NAIRA:(ruffling their hair as they were sitting beside her) luv kush.. kya hua..tum dono aaj itne chup chup kyu ho...

LUV:(to naira) bhabhi vo...hmari vacation over ho gyi h...kal school bhi jaana h, pr hmara ek project pending h abhi bhi...

KUSH:(sadly) kal humei school mei daant pdegi...

SUREKHA:(scolding them) khelne se fursat milegi toh project complete honge naa...shaam tkk toh inhe yaad bhi nhi tha ki koi homework pending h...ek baar daant pdegi naa toh akal thikaane aayegi...

KARTIK:(saw them crying) it's okk chachi...vo already boht upset h..next time se esa nhi krenge...

NAIRA:(hugging them as they came to her) shh...chup hojao..aaj mein aur aapke bhaiya complete krva denge project, pr next time se esa nhi hona chahiye...aap toh ab big boys ho naa..(wiping their tears)

LUV KUSH:(holding their ears) Sorry bhabhi...sorry mumma..

Surekha forgave them and hugged them...they told that they'll make the project at night with kartik naira's help...everyone smiled and went to sleep...aashi too went to her room and kartik naira went to luv kush's room to help them...

aashi too went to her room and kartik naira went to luv kush's room to help them

            [Their outfit]

After completing their project, they made them sleep and went to their room...it was 1 am, so both of them were very tired...
They laid on the bed, hugging eachother...

NAIRA:(resting her head on his chest) Kartik...(he hummed, caressing her hair) Mujhe kal hospital jaana pdega...itne time se leave pe hu...isliye kal tum aashi ke parents ko smbhal lena...mein jaldi aane ki koshish krungi...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) it's okk bachaa...tum sojao ab..kal boht hectic day hoga tumhare liye
...bss apni health ka khayal rkhna..(patting her head)

Naira nodded and slept hugging him...kartik too slept adoring her
...In the morning, naira woke up late...she panicked seeing that it was 8 am and she had to reach by 9...she was getting down the bed, but fell down as the blanket stuck in her foot...kartik came and saw her on the floor, holding her head
...he picked her and hugged her, caressing her head to check if she got hurt...

KARTIK:(scolding her) Naira...yeh kya h..araam se nhi utar skti thi... abhi lgg jaati toh...kitni careless ho tum..(Making her sit on the bed) kahi lggi toh nhi..

NAIRA:(sadly) daant kyu rhe ho.. ek toh mein phle hi late hu...aur upar se tum bhi mujhpe gussa kr rhe ho...jaldi jaldi mei gir gyi..

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) acha sorry...aur tum late nhi ho..tumhe toh bss ready hokr breakfast krna h...(saw naira confused) Maa ne bna diya h breakfast aur mene tumhe isliye nhi uthaya kyuki tum boht tired thi naa kal raat ko
...chlo ab aao...(picking her in his arms) mein tumhe jaldi se ready kr deta hu..(pecking her lips)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks and smiling at him) thankuu so much kartik...u r the best husband of the world..

Kartik smiled and made her bath lovingly...he got her ready, while she was checking her patient's file nd fed her breakfast too...kartik bent down and made her wear her sandals too...he kept all her essentials in her purse and she kept her files in her bag...Naira hugged him, feeling blessed to have such a caring nd supportive husband...

Naira hugged him, feeling blessed to have such a caring nd supportive husband

KARTIK:(caressing her back) Ab plss thankuu mtt bolna...kuch kehna hi h toh I love u hi bol do... (huskily in her ears)

Naira cupped his face and captured his lips, making him shocked...he soon started reciprocating, holding her from her waist...naira broke the kiss after sometime and kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u meri jaan...take care of yourself
...chutti li h toh rest krna...subah bhi jaldi uth gye the naa..mein jaldi aane ka try krungi..(smiling at him)

KARTIK:(smiling) aaj mein tumhe drop kr deta hu chlo...shaam ko bhi mujhe call kr dena jb free ho jao...hmm..(Taking her bag)

Naira nodded and met everyone downstairs before going...aashi was asleep, so she went without meeting her...kartik dropped her to her hospital and came back home...

In the evening, karan came and met everyone...he hugged kartik nd thanked him for supporting them...Aashi's parents too came after sometime with the shagun in their hand...everyone were shocked..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...do guess for whom did aashi's parents brought the shagun...