Tsukishima Kei [Angst]

for my CB, let's go on a small angst and a note.

hello, my name is akawaqui, it hasn't been that long but I missed all of you. my health is not in its best moments but im trying.

ever since I quit i didn't have motivation for anything else but writing. it gave me so much joy.

i will not be posting as much as I used to, so I'll be posting whenever I feel like it, and I hope that's okay.

my writing style changed drastically too. so please forgive me. i found myself writing much more with simplicity.

i also will start an ENHYPEN fan fic. engenes here, if you're interested I will post it. ^^

----------------

....
(im naming these 4 dots, Fred 1, Fred 2, Fred 3 and Bob 1)

"I don't like that. Why would you even message him again, I told you to ignore him." your blonde boyfriend says with click of a tounge in the end, annoyance filled his vocals - he was indeed pissed for alot of reasons and needless to say he was quite unhappy about your closure with Kuroo. The Nekoma captain had been your companion ever since he helped Tsukishima with his blocks back at camp - you never quite understood why your lover was against your friendship, but you guessed it was because of how playful the bedhead was.

"Kei. I know you dislike how close I am with Kuroo. I already had distanced myself with Yamaguchi and Hinata just for you, not to mention I've been cancelling plans nonstop just to stick by you, what else do you want me to do?" you genuinely questioned. You've done everything to keep Tsukishima from being upset and unhappy about your doings, you didn't know what else to offer for him.

"I don't know. You decide," he answered in a unhelpful manner. He was being prideful once again, his personality was already enough to handle - his ego was on a whole different level.

Judging his statement, you sighed heavily in deep vexation, cooling your agitated thoughts in pure silence before looking back at him. "Kei, I've ignored Kuroo's messages for 3 days straight and I only replied back because he needed comfort and reassurance about his problems. I was simply doing my part as his friend."

"That's literally a bare minimum, Y/n. I don't get why you're flexing this." you scoffed in disbelief, he was gaslighting you unconsciously. He didn't mean to sound so..manipulative. It was just in his institcs to act prideful.

"How is that a bare minimum?! I've been losing time for my own life just to please yours! What else do you want me to do for you?!"

"I don't know. Maybe if you stopped being all flirty and actually acted like a loving girlfriend, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place." Tsukishima stated dryly, his heart dropped the moment he finished his sentence and noticed the pain in your eyes - he didn't mean to sound so rude. He was unhappy, sure. But he knew it wasn't an excuse to say that to you.

"me? I haven't been a loving girlfriend to you? I've been sacrificing everything just to be by your side and give you the affection you deserve!" he slightly flinched by your tone, the both of you were intelligent enough to prove this true. You were everything he could've asked for. He just didn't know how to treat it back.

"Y/n." he trailed off, anxious about himself. He didn't know how to apologise genuinely, it was always his pride holding him back.

Stop being such a bitch, Kei. Just apologise to her.

"I'm sorry." keep going—

"—That you're being such a sensitive ass. You're ruining me and this relationship." FUCK THAT WASN'T SUPPO—

He stopped, his mouth slightly agape whilst gulping unnoticeably. What the hell was he thinking? Was he even in his right mind? Why the fuck would be say that to his own girlfriend?

" okay. "

wtf u mean 'okay'?? excuse me?

He tilted his head slightly towards the side, bewildered at your short response. He was expecting you would have an outburst and start cursing at him - but seeing how you reacted, it was far more than he imagined. "what?" he asked, wanting to know why you were basically speechless.

"if I'm ruining your life, there isn't a reason for me to stay." he froze in fear, you were leaving him. He can't lose you the way he lost himself. "No, you can't leave me, amore. I didn't mean to—" you interjected once you simply turned away, attempting to hide the tears swelling up.

"I'm sorry, Tsukishima. I've had enough with your selfishness. I'm sorry I wasn't the lover you wished me to be. You're right, I AM ruining this relationship by staying, you're the only one getting benefits from this while I get nothing but your manipulative abuse." You spat with irritated pain. you started to walk away, he felt his heart drop as pain hit him like a truck. You would have arguments, but never to the point where one of you would leave just like this. He can't and won't every accept it.

"Amore, please. You ARE a great girlfriend, please! please baby, ill let you do anything! I-i..i'll even let you talk to Hinata agai—oh and you like talking to Kuroo right?! Yes, him ill let you!" he jogged his way towards your direction, panic and anxiety eating him alive as his tears began to form by the corner of his eyes. He wanted to beg and bawl his eyes out, but he was too busy focusing on you.

"you can't leave me. I won't allow it, I'm so sorry." he added, tears finally falling once he have noticed your silence. Nothing he said was working, how could he let this happen? No fights ever led to this heartbreaking outcome. He wasn't used to being so neglected and wronged, yet he knew it was the consequences.

"you can't leave me just like this. we can still fix us, you know that Y/n, please stop. there is no way you're gonna leave me just for this." he stopped trailing behind you upon taking notice of your ignorance towards his words, you were blurring out everything you heard from him, as if his voice was nothing but a chaotic static.

" we can still fix this..please.  " he whispered in an airy way, no one else hearing it. not even Tsukishima himself.