Kenma Kozume

Might wanna read that one Suna chap

-------

"can't we just play 2 player mode back in my house? Kuroo's out with the rest of the team, he wouldn't be able to bother us."

"hun, we've been doing that for the last 2 weeks. let me choose what to do for once, please?" you frowned visibly, avoiding Kenma's worried glance as you continued to look straight ahead, he notices your clear disappointment and squeezed your hand tighter, bringing it to his lips to give it a quick peck.

he didn't take his eyes off you for a few seconds before he looked away, "you're right, im sorry. we're here now and yet i still try to persuade you into doing something else. im really sorry." Kenma mumbled audibly, making sure it was quiet but coherent enough for him to be understood.

fortunately, you heard his apology, making your lips curve into a soft smile whilst looking at your apologetic boyfriend. "it's okay, Kozume. you wanna try the pool table first?" switching the topic, he stays silent for a few solid seconds before looking back at you - an expression of curiosity.

"i wanna try the darts, it looks fun." you nod in approval, glancing left to right in hopes of finding the game room.

there was a course for kart racers that the both of you saw earlier the moment you arrived, it looked fun. but you wanted to try something else, and wanted to save the best for last. besides, Kenma wouldn't participate in that in the first place, he said he'd rather watch from the fences, finding discomfort from riding the thing.

"are you sure you know where we're going?" Kenma questions, a small smile on his face as he finds your confused face quite adorable, it took him all his might to fight the urge to poke your cheek.

you groaned and shook your head in response, not knowing where the gaming room is. you passed the course, the restaurant, even the counter yet you didn't bother asking anyone where it is.

Lowering your pride, you walked towards a man:"excuse me, sir!" suddenly, a gray haired male turns around upon hearing you. Both of you walking closer to him. The male shot you an unreadable expression and softened his emotionless stare, it was kinda like how Kenma looks sometimes.

you eyed the male up and down before realising who he was, to your excitement - you frantically nodded. "hi! do you pe—wait..Osamu Miya? As in THE atsumu?!? Fancy seeing you here!" you excitedly greet, you loved the Miya twins. You loved how strong the two and their team was.

"Tsumu wanted to try out the karts. We have one closer to us but he's dense and annoying. Anyway, im surprised you recognise me."

"mm..i see. And, yeah. of course i do, why wouldn't i?"

"people only recognise me as Tsumu's brother." he paused once he notices your boyfriend, humming - somehow intruiged. "oh, i know you. Nice to meet you." Kenma slightly furrowed his brows and squeezed your hand, uncomfortable with him getting recognised by such person.

Osamu then notices your boyfriend's discomfort and immediately looked away from Kenma, looking back to you. "just walk forward, then take the next—" he was interrupted when hus phone suddenly rang, he grunted and answered, only after looking at the two if you apologetically.

"what?"

"

SAMU, where are you? were here at the course already.