Daichi Sawamura PT.2 [Angst +Fluff]

originally, I had different ideas for this part 2. But the other one is long, too long actually so I just went along with this onee

———

It's been years since you were released from prison. You earned your freedom back but it didn't feel right nor exciting. You didn't realise how meaningless and colorless life would be without Daichi by your side, you spent your time looking for him once you got out - but unfortunately, no signs of him from anywhere or anyone.

You had to somehow find a way to reunite with him once again, no matter what you had to do, no matter what you had to say, you were willing to go full out just to find him again. You didn't have connections like you used to, some of them were still serving jail time, some of them escaped and was on the run — wanted, while some turned their backs on their old lives and changed for the better.

All you had was yourself now, you had to find him.

And so, your life of crime came back.

It started off with you pickpocketing in large public crowds, stealing jewelry from oblivious people, and a few robberies here and there. You got recognised pretty easily amongst the city. Fortunately, this time you wore a mask to prevent your identity leaked, unless last time. But still, everyone feared your presence and despite not wanting to live like a criminal again, this was a chance to find Daichi again.

Currently, you're walking down the street with a face mask and a cap on, hands placed in both pockets and eyes glancing in different directions to watch out for any cops who wasn't him. You were reported for suspicious behaviour , so you had to be discreet with your appearance in nowadays.

You sighed, it was difficult to live like this again. Maybe one day you'll get it easier, but for now - you admired your own determination in finding him.

"Suga-san!"

"Shoyo!" you grunted once a orange haired male bumps into you from his running, he falls on his ass making him groan in pain, looking up to meet your hidden eyes as he shoots you an embarrassed yet apologetic expression.

"im so so sorry! super duper sorry." he states as he quickly stands up and repeatedly bows to you, face flushed red. You wave your hands and shook your head, letting him know you didn't mind what just happened. In which he seemed to be in relief upon seeing you weren't that angered by the occurance.

The guy named 'Shoyo' peeked his head behind you, his eyes lit up visibly in happiness as he turns to you, bows one last time and skips away from you. Your eyes narrowing him down as he greets the gray haired male he called on just earlier.

Both your eyebrows furrowed as you looked down on the ground, "Shoyo sounds so familiar." you mutter to yourself before shrugging it off, thinking it was just a common name you've heard from other people before.

"$#0¥0 was our decoy. He was small compared to us and other opponents. But his jumping speed was no joke. "

Your head ached as you remembered a certain introduction of someone. Grunting but you eventually gave up on remembering the original phrase, not wanting to worsen your current headache further more.

Just as you were about to walk away, your eyes landed on Shoyo's watch, eyes glistening in amusement as you spot the expensive accessory he wore, that could give you a ton of money. So, you followed inside the restaurant they went into, making sure you were lowkey and avoided acting like a creep.