♡ Oikawa Tōru ♡

genre: angst
warnings: obsessive persona, blood, disturbing content

I had so much motivation to finish Target Locked, and I couldn't resist to write an Oikawa one! so, my apologies if I'm becoming to biased around this brunette, i couldn't help it!

I DO NOT, WILL NOT, AND WONT SUPPORT THIS BEHAVIOUR. ITS TOXIC AND AN EXAMPLE OF A PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOUR. IT SHALL NOT BE REPEATED, OR DONE.

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, AND SHALL NOT BE TAKEN TO HEART. NO ONE SHOULD ACT LIKE THIS.

okay, so I'm literally too excited to write the next chapter, so here's a spoiler! :

Kozume Kenma
genre: lemon/smut
warnings: ^^^^^

im still contemplating on the sexual scene I would write, whether I'll write some stuff if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or I'll keep it simple and end it with a lime.

but my mind isn't satisfied with lime, so i guess—wkdneufh

after Kenma, I'm planning to do another angst, because I literally can't get enough of it ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

that's about it I guess! i hope you enjoy, darling! 

TRIGGER WARNING, SKIP IF NEEDED.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•

i love you so much, I love you so much it hurts.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•

You didn't know what washed over your anatomy, you couldn't stop staring at the brunette from the far distance, a gawking gaze solely stared down right at his perfect features. A hand casually placed on a hip of his, his body posture straightened in his way of showing his healthy figure, a brightened smile tugging the corners of both his lips, which was effective towards th sea of fangirls he unsurprisingly had infront of his point of rear view.

Oikawa hadn't notice your dreamed eyes glancing right at his guard, he wasn't aware of the perceptive attentiveness you had attempted for to be noticed and visible, though he never once looked back to meet eye contact with yours, his preoccupation was fully on the mixed genders surrounding his rather astonished expression and body, the distance you two held, had affected your emotional feelings quite violently.

You wanted to be near him, you wantwd to be right next to him, you wanted to be holding him, you wanted him and him only. You despised the hands gripping his arms to lower his body down to their level, they didn't have the authority to lay a finger on your volleyball setter, they didn't have the rights and laws to, you wouldn't allow it, nor would you ever will.

A low growl gritted your teeth, as you clenched your fist unconsciously and unknowingly out of vexation, a pair of lips reaching up to make physical contact with the corner of his cheek, giving him a quick yet small peck of a  kiss, the lipstick stain was faint enough to go invisible from where your eyesight had already gotten bad from the amount of meters you were from each other, though, you could feel her disgusting lips kissing your Oikawa.