Bokuto Kotaro [Fluff]

he's so lovely. just as lovely as you are

--------------

it was training camp for the volleyball team, you weren't apart of it - not a player or even a manager, nor did you have any connections with the camp at all. but having closure with Ukai, you managed to convince him to let you tag along. you emotionally begged him, you were desperate to come with ever since you learned that Tokyo was the destination, you wanted to go there too.

he had difficulties about it, but with Takeda's help - other coaches had given full approval for your stay. and even gave you a separate room, since you aren't apart of the volleyball team, it was only fair. they didn't wanna cause discomfort for others too, and to you, so it was only reasonable to let you solo a place.

sure you received multiple scoldings from the school faculty members, along with your parents getting dragged into the mess, but it was worth it.

"it's so fun here, tag me along next time!"

"you kept gluing onto me until i agreed. do you think ill try to stop you from coming next time?" Ukai responded, his eyes exhausted from a long day, it's not easy handling a full team and a few paperworks too. it was only the first day and first night, yet he already wished to go back home and sleep all weekend.

you snorted, knowing his words were fully true. you did felt bad, you weren't that horrible. but it was worth it, with the food, the hospitality, the friendly people, and you made a couple of companions from different schools.

although you didn't admit, you favored Fukurodani High. they were chaotic in a way, but you still loved your Karasuno boys more.

"well im about to pass out, ill see you tomorrow. tell captain to round up the team after dinner so they could get a good night sleep. you too, Y/n." the blonde coach yawned in his palm, patting you on the head before walking away - it's either he was capping and went away to drink with the others, or he's stating what he truly felt.

waving him a goodbye, you let your feet drag you whenever, it was nearly dinner time and the canteen was open, but you weren't hungry yet. you were looking for Tsukishima so that the Karasuno team would be complete for dinner, but no hopes finding him yet.

you stopped in your tracks as you hear a familiar blonde's voice by the gymn just right next to you. glancing, you see the bean pole practicing with Kuroo from Nekoma, alongside his teammate Lev on the ground, you couldn't tell if he was dead in his own sweat or what. Akaashi and his captain Bokuto from Fukurodani was present there too, they looked to be having fun, atleast Kei was making friends.

"Tsukki!" they all stopped what they were doing and turned to look at you. The blonde sighed and gave you a strange look, "i wouldn't go here if I were you."

"oh? L/n's your lover, four-eyes?" Kuroo purred as he wiggled his eyebrows, his hand waving towards you as an acknowledgement for your presence. in which you responded with a peace sign on your fingers.

Bokuto smiled widely and cheered, "hey hey hey!! watch me L/n! he can't get through my spikes, I really am the best." he excitedly says, referring to Tsukishima's several attempts to block him, which only lead to failure. but props to the blonde for trying, A+ for effort.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and fixed his glasses that nearly fell from his face, giving his upper-class man a look that visibly showed he was cringing. "no, just a friend. tagged along for who knows why."