Osamu Miya [Fluff + Angst]

Please be assured my writing style has changed drastically. I have not written anything close to my old writings. I am trying to gain back my old style,

THIS STORY TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE! WHEREAS EVERYONE IS AN ADULT.

[Name] means you can simply put a random name. I did not wanna put a name there incase one of you had it.

. (say hi to fred 1, everyone)

"samu" Atsumu called out to his twin, sitting down near a bench. He was hanging out at his twin's small onigiri stand, munching down the one he bought — he did admit the taste was amazing and he loved every bite of it. "i love this so much, and you know how much I love you as well do you?" he smiled softly, complimenting the food just as much as he complimented the other male.

the gray haired seller scrunched his face in disgust. "cringe, you do realise sweet talking with me won't get you free onigiri, you're still paying." Osamu deadpanned at his blonde brother, Atsumu's cheeky smile disappearing as his facial expression showed betrayal and distraught, appalled his plan did not work. "but im your brother! you're supposed to treat me!"

"huh? shutup." Osamu clapped back, clicking his tounge.

"fuck u"

"just because you're broke doesn't mean you have the rights to curse at me." the gray haired male sighed out with a small smirk of mischief and mockery, in which Atsumu responded by standing up offended. "well you have to treat me! you stole my high-school sweetheart which is [Name], you can't use that against me, you have to pay me back somehow." Osamu chuckled lightly, raising a brow.

"wow that was YEARS ago. Secondly, i didn't steal. she confessed to me first."

"yeah, which you agreed."

"i broke up with her a month later. you know I played with her just so I can avenge you."

"okay, fair." Atsumu laughed a bit, accepting his defeat. Osamu was staring nothing but the truth, he only accepted [Name]'s confession to humiliate her afterwards. She was already dating Atsumu yet decided to confess to the other twin, what else did she want? The whole former volleyball team?

"speaking of sweethearts. Where's your girlfriend? Y/n? I thought she was going to watch your game." Osamu mentioned you out of the blue while serving a customer, being careful with his every movement to prevent accidents happening in his onigiri stand. "yeah, she's just sitting down somewhere. I don't really care." the blonde replied, taking another bite off his food.

This led to Osamu furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he was confident you 2 were in good terms, why was Atsumu acting as if he did not appreciate nor care about your presence. "that's rude. especially to Y/n, what made you say that?"

"Atsumu!!" a female voice called out to the blonde volleyball player, which led oo both brothers snapping their heads over towards that very direction. Osamu's mouth slightly parted in surprise, instead of you, it was [Name]. His and Atsumu's ex lover back in high school.

To Osamu's surprise, his blonde brother smiled widely at her presence, not only that, he planted a kiss on her temple, slithering his arm around her waist which led to the gray haired male freezing in his spot. "what the hell are you doing 'Tsumu? You have a girlfriend." he reminds his twin in pure cringe and disgust, he usually held no care for whatever revolved around him —

—But he truly did love his brother and wanted him to do good decisions for his future. He would never tolerate shit like this.

" I trust you'll keep this a secret?" Atsumu ignored his twin's previous statement even after noticing the vexation and venom in his voice. "a secret? just because I'm not interested in communicating doesn't mean I'm agreeing to do shit like this, Atsumu. Y/n has been nothing but a good girlfriend to you, are you going that low to cheat on her for this money grabbing bitch?"

"don't talk that way to me! Atsumu loves me!"

"shutup sidechick, I'm not talking to you."

"stop making this into a big deal."

"maybe if you didn't lack half a brain, this wouldn't be a problem. " he sneered in irritation, taking off his work apron and walking out of his booth, arms crossed with a heavy huff.  "im disappointed."

"you shouldn't be,"

"well I am, cry about it." Atsumu clicked his tounge, visibly annoyance at his brother, it was the first time Osamu talked like that especially towards him. "you're being lame, you clever mouth."

"okay goody two shoes." Osamu mocked his brother's words, he knew Atsumu used this against Kageyama way back in the days, using this would get into his brother's head for sure. "guess volleyball isn't the only thing you've been playing, huh?" he added on, referring to the other male's cheating in your relationship.

"yeah, what about it? Y/n has been head over heels for me. She'll never believe you." Atsumu smirked, thinking he has won the battle. He knew how lovestruck you were towards him, and he knew you would always pick his side no matter the occurance.

But to their surprise, Osamu burst out laughing, warning a few glares and stares towards his direction. Judging his actions in which he felt mo care and ignored all the attention. "really? You do realise Y/n knew about your cheating since day 1, right."

Atsumu raised a brow, "huh?"

"and you do know onigiri isn't the only thing I've been eating." Osamu paused, an announcement that Atsumu's team and other player's were needed back in the gymnasium to start the game. The blonde twin still waiting for the continuation, bewildered and disoriented.

Osamu — noticing his twin's confusion, smirked. Opening his cellphone, showing Atsumu what he had in store.

After seeing what the pixel was, the gray haired male was punched towards the ground. Hinata - who was buying food at other stalls with his mates whom was occupied purchasing merch. Averted his eyes towards the screaming of help, finally noticing the setter punching his own twin, immediately calling his other teammates to stop Atsumu from beating his brother half to death.

"you're proud of that you fucking bastard!?"

"so—AH FUCK-sorry I guess." Osamu paused as his twin was held back away by his friends, pure confusion, fear, and anger filled the crowd's mind. A famous volleyball player beating up someone in public, how shameful.  The gray haired smirked, irking his brother more; "I have a store to run —

—and a girlfriend to pleasure later. So kindly, step away from me."

Atsumu's mind clouded with emptiness and shallow guilt the whole game, he barely functioned in court in which was visible towards everyone. Fortunately he and his team were not penalised in match because of the public nuisance he created earlier.

Nothing but THAT image was in his thoughts.

It was a picture of you, in Osamu's bed - holding a sign that said:

'ive been knew, bitch. Fucked ur brother in exchange, hope its ok'