♡Chikara Ennoshita♡

genre: angst/small fluff
warnings:

PRJDUEUE I PROMISE IM GONNA WRITE KINNOSHITA AND NARITA SOON, ALONG WITH OTHER CHARACTERS I HAVENT DONE SUCH AS SAEKO AND ETC

i joined the school news paper writing thing something something-
And, I'm the only new member bruh 🤡 I guess I wasn't spared despite that reason to. we're now officially needed to write a new article by the ends of next week.. 0___0

I was supposed to join a certain sports club, but Corona ruined plans, (begone thot)

stay safe, darling!

Sorry for late updates, numerous quiz and homeworks were thrown on us so I had to squeeze them in through my writing schedule! Take care, darling! Don't stay up too late!

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

with thousands of stars in the sky, I'd rather stare at you, even if it's longer than our own eternity.

•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦•❦

"Stop that, you're sweaty!" you exclaimed playfully, an eruption of laughter parting your lips apart from each other as your eyes shuttled close in gleaming delight, a light atmosphere clouding the gymnasium in incontrovertibility, a few smiles appearing in the appearances of the other team players, enjoying the laugh of the blissed out female, along with the future captain earning satisfaction and self confidence whilst clinging onto you.

"I'm not gonna stop," Ennoshita responded teasingly, the grin on his face turning into a chuckling mess once you had turned around to reverse the rolled you two had played. Quickly tackling him onto the ground with your arms wide open to catch him in a quick hug, the left wing spiker grunting - replacing his wince of pain with a slight sinister snicker once a loud thud was heared upon him dropping down on the floorboards. his body shuddering from laughter, holding on your waist with a lightened grin.

"Enno, stop, that tickles!" you whiney exclaim only seemed to boost Ennoshita's playful personality, a mischievous smile replacing his previous smirk whilst he move his hand around from your sides, using the hems of his fingertips to glide them across your stomach - which made the sound of your graceful laughter echo around the gymnasium, which seemed to brightened up several of their moods quite effectively.

The serene aura evidently conversing into a contentment ambience, some of the few chuckling at the sight along with you despite being a few feet away from the two of your filled with gleaming euphoric anatomies, a few of which smiling before swiftly looking away, gushing at the adorable close companionionship both of you held clearly. "such a cute couple, they would be great together." Sugawara smiled giddly, looking over towards Daichi along with nudging him by the elbow, gaining the captains attentiveness.

"don't you think, Daichi?" the wing spiker gave a quick chuckle and nod of a silent motion of agreement, his cheeks showing slight dimples as a small smile turned the corners of his lips upwards, his eyes closing in approvement afterwards. a glance headed towards both yours and Ennoshita's, a gloomy yet sorrowful smile was brisk to replace the positivity lingering around his appearance. Sugawara frowning upon noticing the sudden change of the thin layer into a thick and heavy atmosphere.