Rintarō Suna [Fluff]

i was SO tempted to write Oikawa instead of Suna because of that Tokyo edit where oikawa was riding a car and stuff, yk?

but I've done our pretty boy alot - including the drafts he's in, so I wanted to give Suna a time to shine. Considering I didn't see a chapter of him from my 1st book

Here's Fluff from all that angst

Daichi pt.2 soon!! Mwhehhehe!!

------------

you impatiently stood behind the fence, which was separating you and others from the course just right in front of you. passengers of the carts were zooming past you, the ride was 5 minutes long — and the course was big enough to handle alone, but you were beyond excited to ride. Suna on the other hand, didn't know what to feel, he offered to take you out for pizza, but it ended up with you choosing the place to go.

he felt like vomiting, but his empty expression said otherwise. he was invisibly nervous but clearly cringed out, Suna wasn't uncomfortable with your choice, but rather the fact even he had to participate in the go carts.

"just end already!"

"chill out, y/n. it's 20 seconds left on the clock." Suna responded, a small smile crepting up to his face as he rolled his eyes at you playfully, you were too impatient despite it was only 5 minutes of waiting time, and only less than a minute with the instructions and tutorial to ride.

you only responded with a squeak of excitement, staring down the clock intensely. all riders were already parked by the side, ready to get off. approximately 10 of them were lined up. and as the timer finally reached 0:00 you let out a huge breath of air suddenly, making Suna flinch slightly by your actions.

"geez, you that excited?" he questioned but he already knew the answer judging by the huge smile on your face and frantic happy nodding.

he unnoticeably smiled. his colored eyes staring at you with admriation, he loved seeing you this happy. and even though Suna wasn't too much of an pda guy, he leaned a bit to your cheek and gave you a quick peck, finding you adorable.

smiling at your boyfriend, the small gate opened - 8 other riders behind you, ready to get on the cart too.

Atsumu and Osamu were here as well, Atsumu came along for the thrill and excitement, Osamu was forcibly dragged by his ecstatic twin. according to him he was going to file a case against Atsumu for abduction.

you heard Nekoma's Kozume Kenma was here with his lover too, you heard from Osamu that apparently the two lovebirds were heading towards the gaming room. it wasn't pc's, consoles or anything, it was more of a activity room for darts, pool tables, table tennis, a few more you couldn't recall.

you skipped happily to the 3rd cart since Atsumu took the first, Osamu on the second, you on the third, and Suna right behind you on the 4th. of course he patted your head - that was covered with a helmet - beforehand, to show you small bit of affection and a goodluck before he sat down on his vehicle.

"ya'll see me right now, im on first." Atsumu proudly stated, you held in a laugh since you guessed Osamu only deadpanned. the gray haired twin then looked behind him, looking at you and Suna with a cringed expression.

"this you like jazz lookin' ass knows this isn't a race, right?" you shrugged while he groaned at your response, deciding to just let his twin fantasise whatever he wanted. Suna then whistled to gain your attention, in which he successfully did since you turned your head a bit to see him behind you, his usual expression worn.